Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got a question, when the gokaigers transformed to maskman was the attack they used life aura.

Minato Ascending
i've got a question, when the gokaigers transformed to maskman was the attack they used life aura.

I've watched a few episodes of Maskman, and without a question they were using the Aura Attack in ep 28.

I have two questions too:

When the Gokaigers transformed into the Biomen, the first attack they used was the Bio Team Kick, right? Also, what was the second attack they did with the group glowing spinning attack?

Live to Win
I have two questions too:

When the Gokaigers transformed into the Biomen, the first attack they used was the Bio Team Kick, right? Also, what was the second attack they did with the group glowing spinning attack?

That was the Bio Miracle Beam. I'm just not used to seeing a CG version of it.

Would like to change his avatar
That was the Bio Miracle Beam. I'm just not used to seeing a CG version of it.

I thought it was a quick, CGI version of the Super Electron...?

And I don't think Maskman's attack was the Life Aura attack -- they needed Sugata to do that in the series, and it was a one-time only attack. I think it was just a kind of generic attack in Gokaiger.

EDIT: Does anyone have any theories why Bioman and Maskman was used? Do you think there was a reasoning -- like, Maskman's central plot was a love story, like Jetman's, and the first Yellow Four, who was kind of a forerunner to Condor, was killed?

Last edited:
Lurker
EDIT: Does anyone have any theories why Bioman and Maskman was used? Do you think there was a reasoning
The only one I can think of is that Bioman, Maskman and Jetman were all dubbed in the Philippines and France (thought the last one only partially in the latter because of its tone), but then that'd be going the "ZOMG MUST BE A POWER RANGARZ REFFFERENCE ROFLOLZ" school of thought.

Why Bioman and Maskman were used? there is a very simple answer: those teams were one of the few ones which haven't had yet a full Gokai changer; in the last episodes, most of the teams which had a full Gokai change had it for the first time (Flashman in ep 26, Timeranger, Megaranger in episode 24, GogoV in episode 23, Ohranger and Goseiger in episode 22); likewise, next week, Abaranger will have its first full Gokai change (even if all 5 already had a Gokai change separately); I expect to see very soon a Changeman full Gokaichange

Status
Not open for further replies.