Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
idk if someone done it before but i uploaded the op and ripped a HQ ver of opening for you guys~

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkB-Cae87qw"]Kamen Rider Fourze Opening - SWITCH ON! + TV size download link ~ - YouTube[/ame]

DL on description :castlerock:

Lurker
Is it only me who thinks that it would be awesome if Daimonji(or whatever) and cheerleader girl Miu's relationship will get developed to show that they do care about each other and it's not regular clishe (we're bith popular and hot, thus we date) but an actual affection.
Because I am not really a fan of one dimensional characters and development is always good.

Minato Ascending
Is it only me who thinks that it would be awesome if Daimonji(or whatever) and cheerleader girl Miu's relationship will get developed to show that they do care about each other and it's not regular clishe (we're bith popular and hot, thus we date) but an actual affection.
Because I am not really a fan of one dimensional characters and development is always good.

Yeah, I think it would be great if they would develop all the supporting characters and not just Gentaro, Kengo, and Yuki. Since both Miu and Shun were featured in the intro, I hope it means these two characters will get some development and not just be the resident bully/jock and his cheerleader girlfriend.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Yeah, I think it would be great if they would develop all the supporting characters and not just Gentaro, Kengo, and Yuki. Since both Miu and Shun were featured in the intro, I hope it means these two characters will get some development and not just be the resident bully/jock and his cheerleader girlfriend.

I'm quite fond of them already :anime: There's a Miu focus ep in a couple of weeks and over on the Rumour/Spoiler thread someone translated a blog entry where the producer said we would see more of the other students in the next few episodes ...

Lurker
I really hope they will not just turn them good and gentle through the power of friendship. That's not characterization. That's Care Bears development. I prefer to develop around they basic premise, not to change them to "acceptable". Even a bully can be a sympathetic and interesting character if you do it right.
So basically what I want is some kind of deconstruction of their character types. Something that shows depth behind clishe.

It's so easy when you're evil
Going by the first episode, Fourze is going to be a good show in terms of music for me. I do hope Elec and Fire States get awesome battle themes as well :castlerock:

That last shot in the theme makes me laugh cause it's suppose to be Gen but really it's Seiji with a bunch of children.

Don't be jealous of the man's accomplishment, HM :nono2:

Tourisugari no Rider
He's played girls before (Agito, Double). :p

Mari tried to use it right before, it has nothing to do with being an Oprhnoch. :laugh:

I disagree.... Double was a mix, a guy and a girl... He was only playing a girl when Decade separate both Joker and Cyclone....

Was he looking at Mari trying to look cool with the belt ? It's true being an orphenoch was not helping to master the belt, only good to transform.

To come back to Fourze, I was wondering something, he's changing his blue switch during the fight, so, same question as for W with the memories, where does he keep them ?

For W, it was easy to say that it's held in another dimension as anyway philip was providing his own memories during the fight but in this case, I could see him taking one out of nowhere.

Any idea ?

Also, I did not see Gentaro really close of the others when they enter the locker and finally he was with them in the station, they forgot to close the door of the locker?

To be honest I was expecting a song-and-dance number involving the whole canteen when Daimonji snapped his fingers :D.

Ain't I glad it was a fight instead? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.