- Falcon/Swan/Vulture
- Lynx/Panther/Jaguar
- Kabuto/Dragonfly or Ant/Locust
- Chameleon/Frilled Lizard/Anaconda
- Ox/Ape/Hippo
- Shark/Swordfish/Jellyfish
- Diatryma, Smilodon, Mastadon

Last edited:
My Greeed is updated. Hino Eiji should return in the OOO x Fourze movie as an antagonist Greeed in the beginning then later as a hero once again.

For NeOOO the new OOO, he'd be a Greeed also due to the mythical animal core medals.

Medals:
- Bear
- Bear
- Bear
Color: Bear color
Combo: Bear
Finisher: I'm a fucking Bear.

What are the medals powers?.....They make me fucking crazy.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Medals:
- Dragon
- Dragon
- Dragon
Color: Black with purple (Like the Dragon color in Sleeping Beauty)
Combo: Dragon
Finisher: RawЯ!, This Kingdom is fucking mine now ***** SO YOU GOT IT

What are the medals powers?:
- They make me fucking crazy
- Each time used a part of my memory is deleted

The Meteor has landed
Medals:
- Bear
- Bear
- Bear
Color: Bear color
Combo: Bear
Finisher: I'm a fucking Bear.

What are the medals powers?.....They make me fucking crazy.

Medals:
- Dragon
- Dragon
- Dragon
Color: Black with purple (Like the Dragon color in Sleeping Beauty)
Combo: Dragon
Finisher: RawЯ!, This Kingdom is fucking mine now ***** SO YOU GOT IT

What are the medals powers?:
- They make me fucking crazy
- Each time used a part of my memory is deleted

BEST. COMBOS. EVAR! :buttrock::laugh:

A girl of divergent opinions.
Greeed: Nevari (ネバリ)
Personality: She's a benevolent Greeed, kind and optimistic, more interested on helping than hurting, but dangerous when provoked.
Name Meaning: From "nebaru" ("to persevere")
Animal Type: Canines
Yummies & Desire: The Yummies she creates are based on perseverance and hope - in short, never giving up to get what you want, even if you have to kill to get it. And that's what her Yummies do; annihilate anyone who gets in the way of the person's desires.
Greeed Appearance: A puce pink, gray and black humanoid canine-looking creature with a pink-tipped fox tail on the back of her head (as if to mimick a ponytail - it can be used as a whip in Complete form). In this form she appears to be clad in black and dark pink armor, with a puce pink fabric resembling a miniskirt on the back.
Human Disguise: A teenage girl, no older than Mezool's human form, with short light brown hair and a golden fang-shaped pendant around her neck. Unlike the other Greeeds, she has a name for this form, Nanami Inuzono.
About/Story: Nevari was created by a descendant of one of the alchemists that made the original five Greeeds, who knew about the whole thing and decided to create a Greeed too, but with different, more benevolent intentions. After hearing of Kamen Rider OOO, the same person created a Driver that would be compatible with Nevari's medals. However, one day he is mysteriously murdered, and Nevari is forced to run away and hide, taking the Driver with her, and refusing to come out until someone worthy enough of her power appears.

Medals:
- Ookami (Wolf): Night vision
- Kitsune (Fox): Long claws, not like the Tora Medal's but more like sharp blades
- Coyote: Super speed, high leaping
Color: Shades of pink (it was the only color left so...)
Combo: KamiTsuYote
OOO Driver Song: Ka-Ka-Kami, KamiTsuYote! *wolf howling*
Scanning Charge: Lunatic Sonata (wails producing soundwaves that destroy the foe upon contact)

Last edited:
Greeed: Karill
Personality: She's a benevolent Greeed, kind and optimistic, more interested on helping than hurting, but dangerous when provoked.
Name Meaning: From "kariru" (to borrow)
Animal Type: Canines
Yummies & Desire: The Yummies she creates are based on perseverance and hope - in short, never giving up to get what you want, even if you have to kill to get it. And that's what her Yummies do; annihilate anyone who gets in the way of the person's desires.
Human Disguise: A teenage girl, no older than Mezool's human form, with short light brown hair and a golden fang-shaped pendant around her neck.
About/Story: TBA (will update when I think of something decent)

Medals:
- Ookami (Wolf)
- Kitsune (Fox)
- Koyoote (Coyote)
Color: Shades of pink (it was the only color left so...)
Combo: KamiTsuYote
OOO Driver Song: *wolf howling* Ka-Ka-Kami, KamiTsuYote!
Finisher: Lunatic Sonata (wails producing soundwaves that destroy the foe upon contact)

What song you give for the title of your combo? Does she know Ankh? And what if Hina became a female version of OOO as the Multi-Queen with her help?

A girl of divergent opinions.
What song you give for the title of your combo? Does she know Ankh? And what if Hina became a female version of OOO as the Multi-Queen with her help?

1) Perhaps something like "Come with Me to Your Aid".
2) Yes, but very, very faintly.
3) That would be some fun fanfic material.