Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
the fact that Gentarou wants to be friends with everyone at that school makes him my hero.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Shouichi does find a girlfriend near the end of Agito, if I remember correctly. I've always considered Tsukasa and Natsumi basically canon.

And Ryoutaro has to get some at SOME point in the future (poor kid has to be legal again first) for Kotaro to exist.

I find Ryotaro & the older Hana were a great couple, but then it turns out to be a niece relationship.

Minato Ascending
Just finished watching Fourze's first episode, and although I had some reservation about its space-suit outfit and the rocket helmet, I enjoyed the heck out of its debut episode. Gentaro is a very arrogant and a bit annoying as well, but because he's not mean-spirited he doesn't come off as unlikeable. Kengo is a very grumpy and not very sociable person (except toward Yuki), but I think once his past and what happened to his father are revealed, he will become a sympathetic character. Yuki is pretty hot, and imo she's as attractive as those cheerleaders in the school, and I wonder if Gentaro would've ever considered her as his possible replacement?

The rest of the cast are very colorful, and although I've never attended a school in Japan, the Amanogawa High School seems like a mixture of American and Japanese high schools. Does a Japanese high school have American football jocks and hot cheerleaders acting like she's the Queen Bee?

Btw, since a second Kamen Rider will probably be introduced down the line, who do you guys think that person will be? Conventional wisdom would say it'll be Kengo, but I think it's a possibility that Shun (captain of the American football team) will be the second KR. I think a rivalry between the two Kamen Rider would fit this series very well.

Looking forward to the second episode already.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Nah. Japanese High Schools don't have football or cheer leading teams.

<----- Oh and Shimizu Fumika is :wub:

I'd be surprised if the Shun kid became a secondary rider. I highly doubt it though, he will probably be introduced some time later like Date and Terui was.

Lurker
Nah. Japanese High Schools don't have football or cheer leading teams.

<----- Oh and Shimizu Fumika is :wub:

I'd be surprised if the Shun kid became a secondary rider. I highly doubt it though, he will probably be introduced some time later like Date and Terui was.

My guesses for the secondary rider are either Ichigo or a to be intorduced later character that is named after Super-1

Super Sentai fan
I watched the first episode and it was pretty darn good. Gentaro seems like an interesting lead character, I just hope he learns to use the Fourze suit well. Speaking of which, I loved all the gadgets on it, like the drill, radar, and rocket. Yuki is pretty darn kawaii too, and I'm glad we caught a glimpse of the possible main villain at the end. Oh yeah, and my wish for more mecha was answered!

I find Ryotaro & the older Hana were a great couple, but then it turns out to be a niece relationship.

During the earlier episodes of Den-O I used to wonder if the way Ryoutarou would sometimes kind of leer at Hana was part of the character or just that Sato Takeru couldn't help himself.

And then that plot twist happened and it became clear.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
My guess for a secondary Rider would be a new character. Kengo isn't strong enough to transform into a Rider himself, and the show seems to have a different role in mind for him.

I think it's possible the secondary Rider could be a teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.