Ore, Sanjou!
AAAAAND you just answered your own fucking question.

Ya don't have to be rude about it, I was just saying that I don't know for sure and am just kinda guessing

besides, I didn't ask any question, you did, and I thought you meant "how is it?" and in "Is it any good?", not "how does it work?"

and I didn't by this for the MP3 function, I bought it because I'm a Digimon fan and I'm pretty sure that when Xros Wars comes to the US, the version of this digivice they release won't be nearly this hi-tech

PARTY HARD
Okay, maybe question is not the word. More like...you said you didn't know, but then you explained it later.

I'm just fucking annoyed the Twilight Xros Loader had to be a contest exclusive. That ****'s not even on YJA. I would've paid for that...

Ore, Sanjou!
Okay, maybe question is not the word. More like...you said you didn't know, but then you explained it later.

I'm just fucking annoyed the Twilight Xros Loader had to be a contest exclusive. That ****'s not even on YJA. I would've paid for that...

well, I didn't know I answered your question because I misunderstood the intent of your question

besides that, the color of the Xros Loader is made of colored plastic and both mass-released versions have the same internal system, meaning that the Twilight Side probably is too

so it wouldn't be too hard to buy one of the two mass-released versions and just paint it black

however, it does highlight the drawback that the advanced tech and high cost were the reason why there are so few colors in the first place

though it upsets me that Akari and Zenjiro never got Xros Loaders but early pictures of the second season show that every kid will have one

Just be careful with the click wheel. It can become lose quickly if you're not careful, which makes it harder to select things.

Ore, Sanjou!
Just be careful with the click wheel. It can become loose quickly if you're not careful, which makes it harder to select things.

The Jog Scroll Dial has thus far shown no problems except the raised sections are a little rough on the thumb

Armor Wolf Alchemist
zero's hair

has anyone had their zero's hair snap off at the stem thing? i just got mine from amiami and it was broken out of the box.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Tamashi Nation in November! Let's hope we get some good news for this line. Com'on Rokusho release date! Com'on Sumilodon, Arcbeetle and Warbandit prototypes!

And what happened to those Digimon prototypes? When are we getting MetalGarurumon?

RISEN DEMON
BEELZEBUMON BLAST MODE WITH THE BEHEMOTH BIKE!!! METALGARURUMON!!! I WANT THEM BOTH!!! I could see metalgarurumon being a regular release though.

On a separate note, I did see a different paint schemed omnimon on display before that had red lines and an off white tint to it to make it look like it came out of the movie. It looked real impressive, but no sell for me.