Alright, here are the currently unreleased Digimon D-Arts that have Prototypes.

Metalgarurumon

Tai and Agumon

Dukemon

Daiaboromon

Beezlemon Blast Mode and Behemoth(I am going on the assumption these will be one big, expensive, Tamashii Web Exclusive Set.)

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Tai, Agumon, Gatomon and even Diaboromon look like "D-Arts Zero" rather than full poseable releases.

Speaking of '-Arts Zero' they never released the Figuarts Zero for Star Driver :/ guess Tauburn and Takuto didn't sell that well.

Man I'd love that D-Arts Dukemon o.o

Tai, Agumon, Gatomon and even Diaboromon look like "D-Arts Zero" rather than full poseable releases.

Speaking of '-Arts Zero' they never released the Figuarts Zero for Star Driver :/ guess Tauburn and Takuto didn't sell that well.

Man I'd love that D-Arts Dukemon o.o

Yeah they do, but it's probably because they're just Prototypes.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I don't know how they would do Diaboromon's arm though. Unless they go for something similar to a Twist Action Form figure with a wire frame inside rubber.

Also I wonder what kind of price they would ask for Tai, Agumon and Gatomon. I would assume Gatomon would also come with a proper scale Kari. Tai is a bit too small compared to Agumon. The two fully articulated sold together would be awesome, especially if you can pose them with WarGreymon and it would still be in scale o.o

I don't know how they would do Diaboromon's arm though. Unless they go for something similar to a Twist Action Form figure with a wire frame inside rubber.

Also I wonder what kind of price they would ask for Tai, Agumon and Gatomon. I would assume Gatomon would also come with a proper scale Kari. Tai is a bit too small compared to Agumon. The two fully articulated sold together would be awesome, especially if you can pose them with WarGreymon and it would still be in scale o.o

I would guess that's how they'd do his arms, also they probably will sell them as a set.

Ore, Sanjou!
So, I know I'm nearly a year late to the party, but I got the Red Xros Loader today, and it's amazing! the Digimon Reload feature is super fun, it's got a great battle system, and it's really, without a doubt, the most advanced Digivice ever

and besides that, it's good that at least Bandai released the Blue Flare Side a few months back so that there's an option, shame that the Twilight Side was a Jump Festa 2011 exclusive, though

I wonder if Bandai will release more colors for the second season of Xros Wars

Ore, Sanjou!
How is it as an MP3 player?

I dunno. It doesn't include an SD Card and I neither have one nor a method of connecting one to a computer, but from what I can imagine, it's capacity for MP3s would depend on the capacity of the SD card used, though I've read it can only hold 50 MP3s

besides that, it's a little bulky and weighted by its two AA batteries, so it'd probably be just good for MP3s if you didn't have an actual MP3 Player

also, I do find it interesting that the Code Crowns come in the form of SD Cards

I actually think it was pretty good to have gotten a Xros Loader at this point in time because I was able to get lots of Digimon from the many DigiMelodies on Digimon.net

PARTY HARD
I dunno. It doesn't include an SD Card and I neither have one nor a method of connecting one to a computer, but from what I can imagine, it's capacity for MP3s would depend on the capacity of the SD card used, though I've read it can only hold 50 MP3s

besides that, it's a little bulky and weighted by its two AA batteries, so it'd probably be just good for MP3s if you didn't have an actual MP3 Player

also, I do find it interesting that the Code Crowns come in the form of SD Cards

I actually think it was pretty good to have gotten a Xros Loader at this point in time because I was able to get lots of Digimon from the many DigiMelodies on Digimon.net

AAAAAND you just answered your own fucking question.

Music
This option turns the Xros Loader into a music player. In order to use this feature, you must have an SD memory card, which will be inserted into the Code Crown slot. For the purposes of this testing, a 4 GB SD memory card loaded with a variety of mp3s at different bitrates and created with different programs was used. It is advisable to turn the Xros Loader’s own sounds off before playing music on the device, as they are not controllable at all during music playback and may surprise you in being uncomfortably loud with earbuds inserted.

To control the music playback, the center button is used to toggle between shuffling between the tracks or controlling the volume. When the forward and back arrows are at the top of the screen, using the click wheel will shuffle through the mp3s. When the top of the screen shows a green line showing the volume of the song, the click wheel will adjust the song volume.

From WithTheWill. Basically, you put an SD card with music in it, and that becomes the songs of the Xros Loader. I assumed it would be a USB cable accessability, but I guess not.