Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Kengo feels like Nago to me and I would love to get a sequel to the 753 shirt half way through the show

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Either that or he's going to be another Ankh. Barely tolerating being with the hero (most episodes), agitated moments involving personal issues (Lost Ankh) and again, turning traitor (last few eps of OOO)

Right now he feels like a combination of Yuuto, Nago, Ankh, Gotou and Hajime.

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
Nice to finally see Foruze's henshin and Switch activation effects. I'd be excited but Kengo kinda dampens it. Episode 1 and already he's an ass, with him grabbing Gentaro inside the mecha and all. I expect him to pull off a betrayal sometime along the line of the series. I hope he changes as fast as Gotou did.

well, Goto kinda needed to change his personality because before he was taken under Date's wing, he was just kinda bland and uninteresting, and it was through trying to become birth the right way that he came into himself as a character

Kengo just comes off as a jerk right now

It's so easy when you're evil
[HIDE]
9qwfx1.png
[/HIDE]
Regular hair.

That had better happen. He looks marginally better with it down.
That is not the real Gentaro, he is some impostor! An impostor I say!

Yes I have. Please don't start. You, I am assuming based on your question, liked it. I do not. I am going to leave it at that.

Byyyeeee~

Gentaro is our newbie in High School who thinks he can do anything and not give a **** about it

Kengo is our strict know-it-all non-sociable guy who thinks anyone getting in his way is his enemy

And Yuuki is our cheerful female role who is nuts about space and helps Gentaro learn about how the school. (And my new crush for this show :sweat:)

I do really like the synergy between the three lead characters. I'm greatly looking forward to seeing how they evolve as the series progresses.

Wow! This is awesome! UCHUUUUUU KITAAAAAA!

EDIT: Fourze Meme anyone? :)

You're a bit late, I've been championing "X KITAAAA!" since day 1 :laugh:

*Zodiarts appears*
"Is this guy on the football team too?"
I LOVE Gentarou.

He's already looking to be one of the best parts of Fourze :wub: :castlerock:

I hope there will be some nice use of the school. :castlerock:

Wasn't there a statement released that they'd already filmed too many school scenes, and had to cut a lot of stuff for the first episode? I think they're going to be very enthusiastic about the whole school setting throughout.

Aww c'mon, Goto was already pretty cool and badass b4 he was taken in by Date ~ he just gotten better that's all :thumbs:

Speaking of Birth, Fourze is like.... a Birth that has more control of its body attachment weapons if you think about it. And I liked how Kentaro knew to pull the switch back up to undo the rocket hand :castlerock:

Surprisingly enough, this was a really good episode 1 !!! Don't think I've seen ANY KR ep. 1 show that I've liked from the start, let's hope it doesn't drag on in the middle of the series and that this show can keep up with its.... coolness ? Dun wanna use epic here yet because this is still only ep. 1 =P

Man I thought I would hate the high school setting and all the characters to death, but I guess I was wrong =O And that kick is actually freaking awesome :coolshades:

New fad: carry astro switches around with you and play with them instead of medals or memories, I'm still stuck in the past as I try to collect all the medals I need for my collection =(

Ultraman Saga wants you
Episode 1 of Fourze.
Have to admit that I'm already drawn by the characters and the chemistry they have.
Still not a big fan of the suit but the henshin sequence was alright.
But I'm a big fan of Yuuki already :wub:

And Toei continues to miss out on the little things..
They misspelled Radar :sweat:
[HIDE]
radar.png
[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.