私の占いは当たる
I don't know, his staff has been making some pretty cruel blog entries lately. That picture could be old.
Also, Marie Kai said filming for the winter movie was in August.

私の占いは当たる
I guess this is the right place for Sanshiki stuff, even if it's not particularly spoilery. He put up bits of an interview with Shu and producer Takebe from Hyper Hobby.

She said that Ankh was always destined to end like he did--they considered sealing him in the end, but it didn't work out. They never even discussed keeping him alive. However, turning Eiji into a Greeed was added along the way.
Eiji's grandfather is the Japanese Prime Minister so he uses his mother's name to avoid being recognized. His older brother is also an elite politician. (Shu didn't know Eiji had an older brother. :sweat:)
Shu wanted to do action with explosions and stuff and didn't get to in the show, so producer Takebe said she'd talk to the Movie War writer (probably she purposely didn't give the name).

Knowing this, personally I'd say they probably won't bring him back since it would wreck the ending.

Lurker
Then I would suggest they take a page of Garo's book.

Bring him back as a "new" Ankh that lacks all the memories from the series and his time with the king.

Knowing this, personally I'd say they probably won't bring him back since it would wreck the ending.

Alternatively, they might always have intended to get Ankh out of the way somehow because they already had plans for his return in Movie Wars?

Really, Ankh will certainly be in the OOO movie, so, the only way he'd be there if he isn't resurrected is if it's another movie that takes place during a non existent point of the show. Although none of the OOO movies fit in the show's timeline, that hasn't been acknowledged by Takebe. I don't think she'd go for a post series movie blatantly ignoring the series ending. Lack of continuity during the show's airing is much easier to accept if she isn't trying to create blatant AUs.

Last edited:
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Maybe Eiji could find a way to fix Ankh's core medals through his travels...

私の占いは当たる
Special CD box track list.

Disc 1: vocal songs + medley + instrumentals for Anything Goes!, Reverse/Re:birth and the samba
Disc 2: remixes/solo versions/Time judged all dialogue ver & remaining instrumentals, new = Regret nothing 〜Tighten Up〜 SKA arrange ver. instrumental. This list has Ride on Right time's remix as "Ride on Right time HIPHOP arrange ver." but the one we already have is called "Ride on Right time MIXTURE Arrange". They're probably the same song.
Disc 3: TV OST 1
Disc 4: TV OST 2
Disc 5: Movie War Core OST (Nobunaga's Desire & Movie War segments only)
Disc 6: 21 Cores OST
DVD: PV for Anything Goes!, Reverse/Re:birth, samba, Time judged all regular ver. new = Time judged all Eiji edition & Time judged all Ankh edition

I wonder how they'll do these solo editions.

The Meteor has landed
new = Time judged all Eiji edition & Time judged all Ankh edition

ABOUT F*CKING TIME!!!!!!! :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

I have been waiting for those versions since 'Time Judged All Preview Ver'