私の占いは当たる
Here's another spoiler.

The bunny hat is canon.

o0240032011447075210.jpg

Banned
The fan code idea is something that if it worked, it'll be like Marxism. The world would have been wonderful and not full of tyranny. But I think the thing we all have to do is at least try you know. If we tried, then at least, minimal damage can be guaranteed. If people didn't try and said "**** it, spoilers are going off anyways", then even MORE people will do the same cause they'll be comparing themselves who aren't trying and seeing as they have a better life so again it all comes back to the sense of individualism that everyone is selfish and wants to have it easier for themselves.

I guess trying the fan code thing would at least make the entire thing better, as a whole. At least, let's all try to begin with.

Worth a go.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Considering subs showed up about 3 hours ago it's hard not to expect people to know about it.

Over-Time made a poll about if Fourze HD episodes should be 8bit or 10bit. Currently there is 1.257 people that have voted.
That means there's most likely more than 1000 that have watched the subbed episode by now.

That was put up a couple of days ago. The subs have only been out for a few hours ...