The Toy Haul Thread... OF JUSTICE 3: 1# In the Hood, G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brave Sound~
I was looking at marvel select cap at my comic shop today, you also gotta watch for them warped shields.

I got my DKR bats displayed with a loose robin I found :p, funny thing is that the same shop I found it loose, put out a bunch in packaging for about $5 each when I visited today. Don't really bother with the display stand on these ones though.

[HIDE]
img1851xj.jpg
[/HIDE]

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
I was looking at marvel select cap at my comic shop today, you also gotta watch for them warped shields.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's because the straps are molded so far apart that they get pushed together when set onto the arm, resulting in the shield buckling outward. Generally, I prefer PVC parts on toys since they don't break, but the shield absolutely should've been ABS.

That's a chunky looking Batman, lol.
And he looks like he's trying to take a dump!:laugh:
Its supposed to... It's old Bruce Wayne after all... :laugh:
It's Fatman.
"Young people these days... no respect for history."

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
Please forgive me for being 16 and soon to be 16 and a half... I'm quite the pedo catch... :169:

You should hit up the nozomi online boards then, they'd love you there. :laugh:

But really, that was a line from Dark Knight Returns & was meant as a joke. I was hoping to use a scan of the actual panel it's said in, but it's used as a narrative line over a scene of the Mutants getting blown up by the Batmobile. :coolshades:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
What? So, you're not into young flesh like mine? :laugh:

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
I just KNOW there's a line in Batman: Year One that I could reply with, but I don't have the book handy. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.