Well, the press conference only showed those three. I think there's probably going to be another. Maybe the Black Garo in the trailer.
tumblr_lqh2ha4wSv1qbbpyfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqh4tuzHPY1qbbpyfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lqh4jyswYq1qbbpyfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lqh4qkwJUU1qbbpyfo1_400.jpg

yay! That is the original cast right ?.. If not it sure looks like them :laugh:

J

Juspion

Public presentation:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwxFOLeTLp0"]??? GARO MAKAISENKI? ???????? Public Presentation - YouTube[/ame]

D

Dr Kain

Awe man, why does Rekka have to be in this series? Or better yet, why do they have to have the same girl playing her? Couldn't they gotten someone who at least knew how to act even a little bit? I just hope they kill her halfway through the series because I could barely tolerate her for 90 minutes, there is no way I can tolerate her for 26 episodes.

Hah. I loved that he didn't want to do that joke at the end by himself.

What was joke ? I loved that she just jumped in to help though lol seems they make a good team both on & off the set :laugh: I wonder if the actors ever thought that they would be getting this much work out of the first series LOL We have had what ?.. one series , ?two? movies & now a new series ?

It's Judgement Time!
Well, the press conference only showed those three. I think there's probably going to be another. Maybe the Black Garo in the trailer.
tumblr_lqh2ha4wSv1qbbpyfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqh4tuzHPY1qbbpyfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lqh4jyswYq1qbbpyfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lqh4qkwJUU1qbbpyfo1_400.jpg

holy **** that is a trip down memory lane. Garo wasnt perfect but it was a fucking blast to watch. I cant wait for the new series. It's fantastic to see the old cast reunited.

Yay! More Shiguto :D

I am so watching this.

Kiba Gaiden was due to be released soon as well right?

Rebellious
I just finished watching Garo a few days ago. Definitely looking forward to more.

Is Red Requiem worth watching?