Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
btw, can someone help me please... I really... can't stand the sight of Gai. :( I mean I've grown tolerant to his existence aka the taint of the Gokaiger team, but he's just so annoying when he meets the past heroes. The Hurricaneger situation was lame... annoying piece of anally idiot. And next episode's preview had him doing a stupid pose in his equally ugly gold mode ><

"Anal" as a personality trait means that someone's uptight and repressed. I really don't think that describes Gai :laugh:

May I suggest that if Gai bugs you that much you STOP WATCHING THE SHOW?

Banned
Anyone that doesn't like Gai is just full of **** :p I swear stop taking life so seriously. Gai is a bad ass fighter, fun to watch, and is just cool all around. Go watch your grimdark **** and Gai will make gokaiger better for the non-haters.:laugh:

I can't. I love the main 5 too much. And Wal Gilz. And Jealoushit. Maybe Jealoushit should replace Gai and be the new GokaiSilver :buttrock:

But then Jealoushit might have to rush back in battle to attend to his wife's... desires? :sweat:

I kinda understand Gai... It's a sentai fan meeting his heroes... I would have been much more annoying if I meet Tommy Oliver, being a PR fan since youth (at least until PR In Space it is) ... I would be like a freacking Jonas Brothers teenage fan screaming and drolling... And if he hit me with Saba I would scream even louder and happier, independently of any possible and likely blood loss... :buttrock:

He grew on me, and I kinda enjoy him now. His school scene was very delightful, and I like all his over-the-top facial and vocal expressions... And I actually think that the last scene of the episode was very mature of him. He quickly overcame his fanboy status for his friend.

Am really lhitching to see the next epi with the team up. Seems so lovely. But did some else tought the boob grabbing scene was kinda way to random even considering the wacky character of Saturaka or what's-his.name?

Anyone that doesn't like Gai is just full of **** :p I swear stop taking life so seriously. Gai is a bad ass fighter, fun to watch, and is just cool all around. Go watch your grimdark **** and Gai will make gokaiger better for the non-haters.:laugh:

oh God people who take life too seriously are those who fantasize about the female fighters :p

if he was a bad ass fighter he wouldn't need to spam Gold Mode (ugly as hell btw) unnecessarily. and he's fun to watch... yeah... as a joke.

No matter what, Gai will always be a fan of Super Sentai despite being a Ranger himself. So I have no issues with him being excited when meeting his heroes, since his character is based on the fandom itself.

The one thing he has for him is his knowledge of the past Sentai, which is been useful the search for a Grand Power as long as Navi doesn't give them a clue that's too vauge like what happened with Gogo Five's. Not to mention, the others have no knowledge of the older Sentai, as well as sometimes they wind up pissing them off to where they're disrespectful mostly out of ignorance (except for Don & Ahim). It's situations like this where Gai can speak on behalf of the Gokaigers to where it doesn't become a fist fight, like what happened with the Goseigers. And if necessary, he would stand up to his heroes for his friends' sake.

Last edited:
Banned
oh God people who take life too seriously are those who fantasize about the female fighters :p

if he was a bad ass fighter he wouldn't need to spam Gold Mode (ugly as hell btw) unnecessarily. and he's fun to watch... yeah... as a joke.

The fact you say he is a bad fighter just proves to me you haven't watched Gokaiger. Thusly your opinion on the matter means about as much as a rats lemon-aid stand.

The fact you say he is a bad fighter just proves to me you haven't watched Gokaiger. Thusly your opinion on the matter means about as much as a rats lemon-aid stand.

a good fighter is subjective lol. it's like how I think Satonaka Jr (is that his name?) is a smart fighter for grabbing Luka's boobs as a distraction tactic! :laugh:

a good fighter is subjective lol. it's like how I think Satonaka Jr (is that his name?) is a smart fighter for grabbing Luka's boobs as a distraction tactic! :laugh:

Well, it didn't pay well as she hit him im the balls! But honestly, his spear finisher in his first episode was pretty awsome... Gai has his skills....

Status
Not open for further replies.