El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I just saw this at another forum that I'm a member of... It's sick. I hope those people who did this would experience the same thing that they did to the helpless puppy...

It's very disturbing, so search for it at your own risk....

[HIDE]Ateiam fogo em filhote de cachorro por diversão e filmam tudo[/HIDE]

Aronbafon
I just saw this at another forum that I'm a member of... It's sick. I hope those people who did this would experience the same thing that they did to the helpless puppy...

Didn't watch, but ran it through google translate. Holy crap. Sounds almost as bad as what some assholes from Denmark did a few years ago.

Eye See You
Batman: Under the Red Hood :thumbs:

That movie is GODLY.

Back guys.....and i'm not well.......:disappoin

Have issues with my blood and heart, and i need to get more blood work and a EKG.

Feeling down RN...

As long as it isn't cancer or aids then you should be okay for now. It could be worse.

I am bored. Anyone got suggestions of what to watch on netflix?

Chicks with Dicks.

is now a pony, it seems.
Back from job hunting. Got two applications(one place said I had to fill one out online.) It's hot as Hell outside, and I still have to go to Dairy Queen in 30 min. *le sigh*

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
That's not it. lol I applied for 4 different Starbucks locations, and I'm praying really hard they'll respond soon...
Ah, I see. Good luck with that! Maybe you'll get a job at one of the locations. :thumbs:

Yeah, man. Oda Nobunaga, Date Masamune, Yukimura Sanada, Takeda Shingen, Uesegi Kenshin, Tokugawa Ieyasu, any of these names you see here and in games like Sengoku Basara, Samurai and Destiny Warriors, and so on, they're prominent people in the history of Japan that.

Oda Nobunaga was the first of the three unifiers, followed by Hideyoshi Toyotomi, and finally Ieyasu Tokugawa.
Glad to see somebody else knowledgable about Japanese history. :thumbs:

:anime::anime::anime::anime: happy 16th birthday to me!!
Happy birthday! :happybirt

Happy happy birthday M3ach boo. How is everyone? Its been awhile. :wub:
Hi, BT. :anime:

I've pretty much gotten to a point where I ignore anything having to do with mistreatment or abuse to animals. It's frustrating to hear about these horrible things and not be able to do much to help the thousands of neglected, abused, and/or abandoned animals that are out there. I don't know if it really helps those animals or not but we donate to the ASPCA and do our very best to make sure our cats and hamsters are very well taken care of. If my fiancee and I can do anything we can assure that our animals have the best lives they can.

My medical hell continues today.
*sigh*
D: I'm sorry, man. I hope that everything turns out okay for you.

Back from job hunting. Got two applications(one place said I had to fill one out online.) It's hot as Hell outside, and I still have to go to Dairy Queen in 30 min. *le sigh*
Good luck with the job hunt!

PARTY HARD
Glad to see somebody else knowledgable about Japanese history. :thumbs:

I do my best. When I find stuff I like, such as games or shows based on actual history, I get interested. Not just Japanese, too. American, European, etc. Anything the uses direct references to history makes me interested.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I do my best. When I find stuff I like, such as games or shows based on actual history, I get interested. Not just Japanese, too. American, European, etc. Anything the uses direct references to history makes me interested.
I love history - so much in fact that I majored in it despite its general worthlessness in the job market. :laugh: It's nice when a show, novel, or something comes along and allows a person to really get into a historical figure or period. J.R.R. Tolkien's works heavily influenced my interest in medieval history and depictions of samurai in anime and television got me extremely interested in feudal Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.