Are you going to buy a 12 GB PS3?

Sony has just announced and released a 12 GB version of their PS3 brand for only $199 in North American territories. It seems ass though, it will be nearly impossible to play any game on it due to the lack of space without buying any external hard drive.Are you going to buy it?

There's no reason for me to. I still have my 40gb PS3, and it works fine. I'm much more interested in the 500gb model that's bundled with GTA V. And it's only $70-80 more, if I recall correctly.

I have no intention of purchasing this bundle. I already have a PS3 and it's shown no sign of ever giving up on me. I'll just save up my money to purchase a PS4 and some games. However, I think this bundle would be a hit for those who still doesn't have a PS3. Now is their chance to purchase one at a very cheap price.

Probably not. PS3 games go from 1-15 GB in my experience, and I think that the cost for the PS3 and an external hard drive would be as much, if not more, than a PS3 with a larger storage size.

I'm saving up for a used PSP and a PS4 anyway. The idea of having a gaming console that isn't my computer is exciting.

There's no reason for me to. I still have my 40gb PS3, and it works fine. I'm much more interested in the 500gb model that's bundled with GTA V. And it's only $70-80 more, if I recall correctly.

Yep, you can buy a 500 GB model which is coming bundled with GTA V. I don't think a lot of people are going to buy this version.

I have no intention of purchasing this bundle. I already have a PS3 and it's shown no sign of ever giving up on me. I'll just save up my money to purchase a PS4 and some games. However, I think this bundle would be a hit for those who still doesn't have a PS3. Now is their chance to purchase one at a very cheap price.

I don't think those who don't have a PS3 are going to like this version at all. Buying an external Hard disk is pretty much a requirement to play any game whatsoever. So why not buy a 500 GB version which is only $60 more priced?