"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
JNAp5.jpg

Call me crazy, but I actually like the look of this shoop far more than the actual photo that was released.

Yeah, that would be nice. But here's the official photo:
1312547857.jpg

First Look:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=33743

More Photos:
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2011/08/05/more-catwoman-photos-emerge-from-the-dark-knight-rises-set/

Last edited:
Eye See You
^^^ That would be an intriguing take. I'm curious to see if that's been Nolan's idea all along.

JNAp5.jpg

Call me crazy, but I actually like the look of this shoop far more than the actual photo that was released.

I love the tits.

Brave Sound~
So is this the scene where Bane comes out of the ground in some drilling machine or something...? :laugh:

boogie woogie feng shui
I think I'll be avoiding this thread from now on just so something will still be surprising when the movie finally comes out.

HEROW
Yeah, for some weird reason, the amount of leaks from DKR seems to be so much.

Super Moderator
So Batman can have his pointy-eared mask in the "realistic" Nolanverse and Bane can have heavy metal chinder-wear but Catwoman's mask is a bridge too far?

Lurker
Don't cancel out Spidey and Bats in 2012. Who the **** does that?. If Kingranger can spit on Transformers 3 for a year and then still go on opening night (LMAO!!!) then i have hopes you will still go see both.

If anything, it just gives you more fuel to rage :laugh:

HEROW
So Batman can have his pointy-eared mask in the "realistic" Nolanverse and Bane can have heavy metal chinder-wear but Catwoman's mask is a bridge too far?

Well, he wanted to show off the very thing he was afraid of since his motif was fear, hence the pointy-ears.

And doesn't the mask and the goggles pretty much show already that it is Bane and Selina Kyle? I mean all Bane needs in his costume is to show he had regular supply of Venom while all Catwoman needs is to show she's a cat-lover and a cat-burglar at the same time. I also remember that in her first appearance in the comics, Selina Kyle didn't actually wear a costume.

I think the question we should all ask is, does the costume of that specific character actually move the plot? In Joker's case, it actually did, considering the main focus of the movie was how insane Joker was and how he's in the same league as the Bat. In Two-Face's case, he wanted to show those responsible what they have created, and to put into perspective the image he once had, being known as "Harvey Two-Face". I don't really see for now the need for Bane to look exactly like that in the comics and for Selina to dress up as a cat... Probably in the future of in the later part of the movie if it gets explored.

---

Last edited: