[CASTING CALLS] Element Sentinels KnightRanger

Lurker
After some deliberation with Denjin we have decided to allow Dark Kabuto to have the part, plus the guy has been missing out on my stuff in the past an all should be able to bask im my awesomeness

In Justice, We Trust!
After some deliberation with Denjin we have decided to allow Dark Kabuto to have the part, plus the guy has been missing out on my stuff in the past an all should be able to bask im my awesomeness

Heh...let's just say that I haven't really been feeling creative the last few months.

Lurker
Name: Jackson Bennett

Designation: KnightHydro

Quote (optional): " Like the raging tides my power is shall overwhelm you!"

Appearance: Gino.Weinberg.347593.jpg

Arsenal: Knight BladeGun, Torrent Lance

History: Jackson Bennett was most likely the most well known person throughout his family, but mostly just because of his popularity and fame. This sadly wasn't always the case for his behavior only became a issue after he turned twelve. Because of his parent's wealth they would begin to push their son into the world of acting, and while Jack was never truly interested he did have the talent to do well. Jackson would have a few minor roles, but his true hit to stardom was when he was cast as the main character in the vampire drama "Fang Angels" which focused on the high school lives of teens who were also vampires. After the first season was done airing the show was picked up for another season, which lead to Jackson praying the writers would make a plot hole so that he wouldn't have to do this project anymore.

Even though Jackson was making millions of dollars because of the show, but he just couldn't truly see himself doing this for the rest of his life. While on the set, shooting the second season of "Fang Angels", Jack was in his dressing room when people calling themselves the Templar Veritas began to tell Jack of his bloodline. While Jackson was being told about the " Master of the Tides", Who was apparently his ancestor, well it just came to a huge shock. Jack honestly didn't know if he could truly do the show, and train as a knight, but he was willing to give it a shot. So after working on the show Jackson would train in the arts of the sword and lance. Thankfully after the second season was finished taping Jackson went to his manager and demanded he was not signed up for the third season, because Jack knew that if the main character just magically disappeared the show would go straight into the ground.

After quitting the show Jackson's career sort of just was at a stand still, and now that he was out of show business he could now focus on his knight training. After finishing his training the Templar Veritas would offer Sir Bennett the title of " Master of the Tides", Jackson would accept the title and would become KnightHydro.

Jackson is a very outgoing person, and being shy is just far out of the question. Although sometimes he can be viewed as annoying and immature, Jackson does tend to be playful and more interested in having fun no matter what he's doing. Jack tends to believe he gets along with his teammates, but at the same time he does get the notion they just tend to view him as a sell out or just childish and immature. Never the less Jackson knows now what his true dream was, and that dream is to protect the world from the darkness that is threatening to devour it.

Princess of Equesteria
This is one of the character songs that I've chosen for Akiko and based her on.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1q-70kx1pY"]‪Switchblade {Lyrics}‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

In Justice, We Trust!
Richter's Theme:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTdcxQZcQAE"]‪BUMP OF CHICKEN?????‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

No Fear, No Pain.
Name: Ziggy Eysteinn

Designation: Knight Hydro

Quote: "Anger can be as righteous as faith, as long as you don’t let the anger become hate."

Appearance:
zigurd.jpg

Arsenal: Knight Bladegun, Torrent Lance

Bio:

Ziggy started his life as care free and innocent as any child’s life should be. That all changed, however, when his older sister, Diana, lost her life in a most bloody way. The culprit was never caught nor was Diana’s body ever recovered. Ziggy was only ten years old, no child should see the horrid sight of his sister’s lifeless body floating away down a river as the hit and run driver simply raced away. A rage awoke in Ziggy, a fury that consumed him for the next eight years of his life. Growing into a bitter young man who refused to make bonds with anyone, Ziggy carried a silent rage that led him into more then a few fights through his school years. One too many times Ziggy came close to killing bullies and thugs, the memory of his beloved sister being the only thing stopping him from landing the killing blow.

Ziggy had let his anger and sorrows consume him and he was on the verge of loosing his mind, until one person was brave enough to extend a hand to him. Ziggy will never forget her face, her words; “I don’t know what’s wrong, but you shouldn’t have to go through it alone.” Isis, she was a regular young woman from Ziggy’s home room in high school. They weren’t friends; they hadn’t even ever spoken to each other before then. Still, something about her eyes, almost as if she was pleading with him not to give in to the hate, compelled Ziggy to take her hand. That day, Ziggy made a life long friend in Isis, who helped him through his pain as no one could before. He wasn’t sure what it was about her; maybe she reminded him of Diana, maybe it was just her kindness and willingness to reach out.

“You have to forgive him Ziggy, the one who…who killed Diana.” When Isis said these words it caused Ziggy’s anger to swell up. Forgive the man who killed his sister, never! Ziggy had listened to everything Isis had said over the several months he had known her, but forgiving that man was something he could never do! A few days after hearing those words, Ziggy received word that the man responsible for Diana’s death had turned himself in. Ziggy raced toward where the man was being held, he would kill him with his own two hands! What he found wrenched his heart in a way he hadn’t expected. The one responsible for the hit and run was an old man well into his nineties. The officer in charge of Diana’s case explained that the old man suffered from terrible memory lapses. He would literally forget events and only remember them years later, as had been the case with the accident. “I…I can’t even remember her face, just her falling in the river and you screaming. I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…” The old man’s words were full of sorrow as tears flowed from his eyes. Tears flowed from Ziggy’s eyes as well, for the first time in almost a decade all the hate was gone. “I forgive you…” was all Ziggy could say, really that was all there was to say.

Time went by quickly, graduation came and went, and Ziggy was living a peaceful life for the first time in years, working as a mechanic at his great uncles run down shop. Isis had followed her dream of becoming a photo journalist and was traveling the world, but she always took time to contact Ziggy who she still held as a close friend. Ziggy may have found his peace, but he was still able to grit his teeth and beat the living hell out of drug dealers and thugs who caused trouble in his new home. Ziggy had even found himself giving advice to people who came to the garage for repairs and was asked more then once why he smiled so much. Ziggy would always give the same answer, he was making up for lost time. The Knight Veritas approached Ziggy shortly after his 24th birthday, claiming he was the descendent of Sir Sigurd Colblud, a Crusader who sought to make amends for his part in the crusades in which he had lost himself to his hatred. Ziggy turned away for a moment upon hearing this claim and made a half hearted grin as he reminisced. He turned back to the two and smiled before asking them a simple question; “When do we get started?”

Ziggy has become a strong willed individual and comes across as macho, but he is also very kind and will do whatever it takes to help a person to break free from their darkness, even if it means being a little rough with them. He still has anger, but he knows how to control and focus it without loosing himself to its influence and knows when to stay calm or cut loose. Ziggy tries to be to others what Diana was to him as a child and what Isis is for him even now; an unmovable pillar of support. He tries to be an older brother figure to his team mates and is more then willing to lead the charge against the Lucavi. Ziggy has been focused primarily on Will who he can tell is suffering in his own way and is making every attempt to help the poor fellow find his own peace. Ziggy finds Phoebe to be rather impressive as a knight, bearing skills that surpass his own, and finds her easy to talk to. The word fascination best describes Ziggy’s feelings toward Akiko who he feels harbors her own darknes that she will someday need to face. If such a day comes, Ziggy will do everything he can to help her through it

(Not my best work, but I'm proud of it.)

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N_gR19sMx8"]Theme for Ziggy[/ame]

Hope it doesn't come off as showy...

Last edited:
Lurker
I have only one thing to say:

HOLY **** WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING?!

Seriously dude you've done well I think Id have to be high not to approve.

Deme you were more creative with your KnightHydro bio than your KnightSilver one but I just couldnt say no to this one.

And lastly, theme songs are meant to be showy and holy **** full team I can actually get this started. Also folks I will not be available this weekend, some family stuff to attend to. No reason to not post though just dont go crazy while im gone. I will be checking up on things via my 3DS but I cant really post on it.

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Ummm...thanks? I'll post later tonight, my job leaves me posting early in the mornings. I'll do my best to live up to your reaction. I may tru to post a villian as well but that should probably come some time later, though I will be thinking about it. No hard feeling Demitrivamp?