I don't do sense
G is not a Rider. Just one short movie in partnership with another company, what's the deal with you people?

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I've always considered G to be a rider. Just like Shin, someday he'll start showing up in media again.

Mad Skillz
He's an official production, but isn't party of the Kamen Rider canon really. Basically seems like a modern day version of Kamen Nori Da and Kamen Zaiber.

Last edited:
i think its possible =to me decade seems like the best place to start for several reasons
1. it has the most riders present but each set of riders doesn't stay around forever and he goes through a variety of settings
2.decade has all the previous powers and then some so it makes sense to use him if you want a one man fighting against evil kind of thing
3. it introduces the other riders to the world and the concept that its one person fighting a great threat

The other interesting thing is that it would take a lot of effort to adapt every other rider series and some like hibiki are just not that good -translated-and some are too old kuuga and agito -the monster designs just won't cut it these days.

also this leaves W-which was great all around- open to be adapted as well as OOO-although i don't like the default form or the rider the characters of OOO where interesting espically the greed and ankh

I kinda hope they will keep this some what adult with the possibility of death -considering they did it a lot in the recent launch of thunder cats i think its doable

Eye See You
Why would Saban adapt Decade?. Do you really see young males running to TRU to buy a Pink colored action figure?.

Mad Skillz
It worked in Japan, Decade ended up as the most successful Rider series ever until W surpassed it and then OOO surpassed that.

Eye See You
Yeah, I'm sure boys will be saying "Hey, that Magenta Power Ranger guy is cool!, I need the toy!"

I think you people are letting ur fanboy opinions overtake what is good business. I'm a big Decade fan but even I know just bc of the color scheme that Bandai will say no. They want to sell toys not turn boys into girls. Then again I should expect this from a fandom where some of it's members actually want a male Pink Ranger lol.

Lurker
Yeah, I'm sure boys will be saying "Hey, that Magenta Power Ranger guy is cool!, I need the toy!"

I think you people are letting ur fanboy opinions overtake what is good business. I'm a big Decade fan but even I know just bc of the color scheme that Bandai will say no. They want to sell toys not turn boys into girls. Then again I should expect this from a fandom where some of it's members actually want a male Pink Ranger lol.

It all depends on how you see it, by adapting Decade your not only selling the Decade suit, but every other suit that came before him. I think Faiz and Den-O suits would easily accepted in the States.