All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I wasn't bothered about Mumm-ra's posture. If at all (imho), it looks better. It just shows that his body is really old.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I wasn't bothered about Mumm-ra's posture. If at all (imho), it looks better. It just shows that his body is really old.
Maybe they could have given him a walker too, complete with those sliced open tennis balls people put on the bottom of the legs. :laugh:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I believe he's referring to Panthro as being black.... Why? Black Panthers.... I haven't heard of a white panther or yellow panther before... Although there's the pink panther :laugh: ... Just my 2 cents.

I haven't seen any of the monkey men yet... Or did I miss them?

So last month i watched through the whole show in preparation for the new one. ANd it was amazing :D

I freaked out when Lynx-O was in the watchtower xD

BLT Mode
The new Thundercats is awesome :anime:
It has great animation,action,and voice acting(I also like the original Lion-O voice actor as Lion-O father and having Wilykat and Wilykit being voiced by kids)

Well, the reboot is very interesting to say, removing the "aliens from another planet" and have the Thundercats be more of an "evolution of feline life".

Also, while I think Mumm-ra's posture in his usual form fits with the fact he is A CORPSE, I was one of few fans to expect Roger L Jackson (Mojo Jojo, the Emperor from FFXII) to be involved and capture the original voice actor(rest his soul)'s style. But as the show started, I like to see how Luxord's VA will pull off Mumm-Ra's Ever-Living form.

Banned
I always liked to think that since you can't see and never could see the Cat's human skin color that they could be any race.

Well... They are a race... A race of cats... :sweat:

Anyway.. This new thundercats was epic. I am very pleased.

I believe he's referring to Panthro as being black.... Why? Black Panthers.... I haven't heard of a white panther or yellow panther before... Although there's the pink panther :laugh: ... Just my 2 cents.

I haven't seen any of the monkey men yet... Or did I miss them?

He's blue! :D

Can't remember if I said this or not in this thread, but.... I really feel like these are the descendants of the original 80's Thundercats.

It's Judgement Time!
I really feel like these are the descendants of the original 80's Thundercats.

Well, that's part of the plot implication. But it's definitely alternate universe for several reasons. They are definitely paying serious homage to the original series while creating their own, definitely.