It's so easy when you're evil
I know they haven't done a fantastic job keeping track of the Medal count but Kazali seems to have been the worst offender. How many different COres did he have? And why didn't completion cause him to rampage like Gamel???

Gamel wasn't completed, he never got his 9 Cores. The reason why he went on a rampage was because he fully absorbed Cores that weren't his own, from all five Greeed if I remember right. Kazali kept several Cores that weren't his own, but never absorbed them in that way.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Looks like nobody posted it yet, Over-Time has ep 44 available.

cakebosshistorychannel1.jpg

The owl on the side is staring at us.:laugh:

Both the Kougami and the owl have the same pose.

HAHA :laugh: that's just freaky but awesome at the same time ! HOOT @_@ !

Gamel wasn't completed, he never got his 9 Cores. The reason why he went on a rampage was because he fully absorbed Cores that weren't his own, from all five Greeed if I remember right. Kazali kept several Cores that weren't his own, but never absorbed them in that way.

And he was fused into Mezool who "strongly desired" cores at the time since Gamel had 7 of his and 7 of hers........ and Maki unloaded a whole truck of 5000 cell medals onto them at the same with when this greed was manifesting and combined, that's why they turned into that monster and lost control ~

Minato Ascending
SPOILERS ALERT FOR PPL WHO HAVEN'T SEEN EP 44:

Another strong episode of OOO. Even though I can see writings on the wall for Kazari, his death is still quite shocking, and probably a foreshadowing for other Greeeds' fate as the series is winding down. However, what I don't understand is why after Dr. Maki took most of his Cores and left him with just one, his last Core Medal still ended up breaking anyway. Is it because OOO caused enough damage to it to destroy it but Kazari held it inside until Maki took the rest? And how come Satonaka wasn't even in the fight when both Eiji and Gouto battled the Greeeds?

Btw, it looks like Birth might be too damaged in the next episode from the amount of punishment inflicted on it by Kazari, who was powerful after acquiring all 9 of his Cores but I thought he'd be a bit more of a challenge vs the Putotyra Combo. I'm glad that Kougami/Cake Boss explained the origin of Greeeds finally, but I was partially distracted by Hina's long legs. :p She has a pair of very beautiful legs imo.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
We've known the origin of the Greeds for awhile now. It's just that they had random BuraKaWani movie footage and actual alchemists in the King's Room scene.

The King's Room didn't really have anything new or surprising, basically the same as Kougami's library. Oh well, at least we got some more interesting Kougami time.

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
Wait, so OOO + Birth has to fight mezool, gamel, uva, maki, and Ankh in four episodes? Well either this is going to be very awesome or gamel kills himself when mezool dies leaving one episode per greed :hmm: