Technically you could say Damian Wayne is partially asian. Also Batwing is your black batman. Lets make a film with both these guys somehow!

Sounds good . I also think a Japanese Spiderman set in the Crusades would be cool ,except he's a wandering ninja who happens to have the abilities of a spider from birth.

I'd really like to see them get The Punisher right. Tried & failed three times so far.

Maybe it'll actually happen now that Marvel Studios has the rights back.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Can't really think of one that hasn't been done yet that I'd really be interested in seeing, but, just for the hell of it, I'd love to see someone give a serious REALISTIC attempt at Power Rangers, The Green Arrow or Animorphs, as I see potential in all three.

Also, to be honest, I don't really follow comics, so the only suerheroes I know of are the ones who have their own films already made.

The World Warrior
really%20really%20big%20man.jpg

[hide][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhsmOr0hdQI"]‪Nipple Blindness!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame][/hide]

Really Really Big Man.

A simple passerby...
I was hoping this would be taken seriously for once: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvmB8uCSRMQ"]‪Aquaman Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

sqlgrl1.jpg

THIS! I WANT THIS MOVIE!

As a SyFy Original Movie maybe.:buttock:

...for me...I'm going out of the box...

"Seven Soldiers of Victory"
"Midnight Sons"

...and...

"Deadpool the Animated Series":169:

I'd love a new Guyver movie
:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

That can actually be a GOOD SyFy Original Movie...then it can be followed up by a SyFy Original Movie don't be Keita Amemiya. Then another SyFy Original Movie featuring these two in a team up movie:

[hide]
Man-Thing_v.3_6.jpg

[/hide]
...after all...look at their movies when the two go solo.

Last edited:
Minato Ascending
I wish the following movies could be made:

Marvel
Dr. Strange (which seems to be moving in the right direction)
Black Panther
Thunderbolts
Ant-Man (with Wasp)
Heroes For Hire (Luke Cage with Iron Fist)

DC
Wonder Woman
Flash

Other Comics
Witchblade
Gen-13

VIP Rider
avengers live action tv series (antman / captain america / hawkeye / ironman / scarlet witch / thor / vision / wasp) with fantastic four guest staring

fantastic four live action tv series

justice league live action tv series (batman / john stewart / martian manhunter / superman / wilily west / wonder woman / zatanna)