Twitter - @MisturYellow
'Power Rider'

riderk.jpg

I don't really mind the name change. Hopefully they get good writers for whatever season they choose to adapt.

pictures of fish
Ten bucks says it's either a

Kabuto
Den-O
W
OOO

Adaption.

And I'll watch it because I've been loving Samurai even though I know I shouldn't.

They could always just use the team up episodes later on as a special appearance by the Power Rangers.

It could be the spring board for the Power Rider series.

SamuraiRed- A power ranger?

Un named hero- I'm not a Power Ranger....i'm a Power Rider Remember that!

#MissionMiami
Knowing Saban...and considering why Samurai is the way it is....They will do a Kamen Rider adaption and follow the blueprint of MMPR. So, I'd bet my money on Den-O considering it's not too serious as a starter series....Obviously. Plenty of marketable characters. They've done countless movies and 2nd series, so tons of footage will be available for use. I'm sure if Nick hypothetically picks it up, It could last well over 3 seasons (ala MMPR).

I think Saban could pull it off. Masked Rider got overshadowed by Power Rangers and was also poorly produced. Kamen Rider was on a poor channel and hardly promoted.

Kamen Rider still has a chance to get over.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Funny because weeks ago I posted a link to the Dragon Knight episodes from the 4Kids website on the offical Power Rangers Facebook page and some people ended up liking the link. I said, "If you like Power Rangers, you're gonna feel right at home with this!" Looks like that caught Saban's attention...or maybe not since he worked on Kamen Rider in the past. Or maybe he just doesn't care.

But yeah, I'm taking this with a grain of salt. It could be anything.

If they DO adapt Kamen Rider again, I hope they do it right this time. And I mean 100% right. Kamen Rider struck out twice in the U.S. The third one needs to hit a homerun! That way, a larger audience will be introduced to it and we might even see more shows...and possibly movies.

If it IS Kamen Rider, I don't think the name "Power Rider" will go through. Think about this for a second. You have "Power RANGERS" and "Power RIDER" both made by the same company. Isn't that redundant? And if that name goes through, the people that don't care who made PR will perceive it as a ripoff even MORESO than its predecessors. It'll be like Transformers and "Transmorphers" (which is a bootleg knockoff of Bayformers BTW).

Kamen Rider should be its own thing. Yes it's a Tokusatsu, but Super Sentai and Kamen Rider in Japan have many advantages and disadvantages that distinguish them from each other. American Kamen Rider and Power Rangers should follow suit. Not necessarily be "better than" PR and I use that term loosely, but be as different as possible. HOWEVER, at the same time, they shouldn't bore people to death and make a fun and entertaining product, and DEFINITELY DO NOT alienate the cult Toku fans (not the purists because you can't please them in any way, shape or form, but the fans who wanna see a proper and epic Toku adaptation). I personally enjoyed Dragon Knight, but I know a good number of people that didn't. I don't wanna hear mixed reactions, I wanna hear ALL (or at least mostly) POSITIVE reactions.

What I mean is that Kamen Rider shouldn't be too whimsical or too grim. Hopefully a third American series has a good balance...and superb storytelling of course.

Not all Kamen Rider fans watch Power Rangers. There are also Kamen Rider fans who hate, dislike, and simply don't care for PR. And there are also non-Toku fans who don't care for PR but MIGHT give an American adaptation a shot. And of course there are PR fans who don't care for Kamen Rider and other Toku. Saban could create a potential fanbase by appealing to those audiences.

I'm sorry if thise post is ridiculously long, but I'm fed up with the fact that a wonderful franchise like Kamen Rider isn't getting enough exposure in the U.S. and companies keep dropping the ball with American releases for various reasons.

Oh and if Saban DOES re-acquire the Kamen Rider rights, I hope he puts episodes of Dragon Knight on Netflix as well.

Ore, Sanjou!
Well, before we go making predictions, we should see if this even is a KR adaptation. it could be something else entirely, and the link of the OP is dead

This may even be false information. I'm personally not gonna think anything of this until some kind of official confirmation of this property is found