Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I'd just like to make a point that I just realized. I've been doing PR fanfics since 2008 & have come up with stories for American versions of Go-onger, Shinkenger, Goseiger & Gokaiger. Now, last year, I began posting what I had so far online- and this was in June of 2010.

Plot synopsis for my fanfic, Power Rangers Eternal Sect-
4000 yrs ago, an evil warlord tried to conquer Japan and take the Emperor's sacred power, the Haburi, upon himself, but the emperor's five most trusted Samurai took the power upon themselves & defeated him, sealing his army away in purgatory, then created the Eternal Sect, teaching their skills to the eldest child up through the ages to today. Now the evil has returned.

Plot synopsis for Power Rangers Samurai, which began conceptual stages in May 2010-
In ancient times, an evil force brought civilization to it's knees, but five Samurai stepped forth and used their symbol power to send him and his army into purgatory, then passed on their skills to the eldest child throughout history to the present, now that evil has returned.

It appears that PRS is a warping of my PRES with Shinkenger and the terrible humor of MMPR... WTF!?!?!?!!!

I don't have low self esteem.
I'd just like to make a point that I just realized. I've been doing PR fanfics since 2008 & have come up with stories for American versions of Go-onger, Shinkenger, Goseiger & Gokaiger. Now, last year, I began posting what I had so far online- and this was in June of 2010.

Plot synopsis for my fanfic, Power Rangers Eternal Sect-
4000 yrs ago, an evil warlord tried to conquer Japan and take the Emperor's sacred power, the Haburi, upon himself, but the emperor's five most trusted Samurai took the power upon themselves & defeated him, sealing his army away in purgatory, then created the Eternal Sect, teaching their skills to the eldest child up through the ages to today. Now the evil has returned.

Plot synopsis for Power Rangers Samurai, which began conceptual stages in May 2010-
In ancient times, an evil force brought civilization to it's knees, but five Samurai stepped forth and used their symbol power to send him and his army into purgatory, then passed on their skills to the eldest child throughout history to the present, now that evil has returned.

It appears that PRS is a warping of my PRES with Shinkenger and the terrible humor of MMPR... WTF!?!?!?!!!

Are you gonna take Saban to court?

Lurker
o_O What you are saying is that a group of writers stole an idea that has been done many times before.

Skreeong!
I do believe that's a pretty popular type of story though.

Big bad, sealed away, comes back, Recruit a team of teenagers with attitude.

besides Shinkenger is from 2009, and Samurai is just a cut and paste of that.

Matrix of Leadership
Exactly, Saban basically just translated the script of Shinkenger, and put a lil american humor in it. There are very few differences at all in the series. Next to Genta sold sushi, and Antonio sells fish (same thing basically) If they stole anything, it was anything was Shinkenger.....which they bought....which makes it theirs......so yah

The Meteor has landed
Wow, this is like the time I thought of mixing Pokemon and Beyblades before the game 'Pokemon Rangers' was made.

That's right, Shogun_Master. You stroke that ego of yours until you cover yourself in ego juice. :thumbs: