Actually, it makes sense that they're complete. Since the purple medals always had 10 cores, there was never any Greeed for it. So, when they were separated and used Eiji and Maki as vessels, they were actually making new Greeeds, thus, instead of 9 being the full set for them to look complete, it was instead just 5.

i second that about that they only need 5 each makes me worried what would happen when one gets all 10 lol.
speaking of the purple cores which one is the odd medal Ptera,Tricera or Tyranno i also agree that i think because they both have different combo of medals then maybe that why they look different.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Looks like Ankh's taken some of Cazali's cores, since that yellow part wasn't there in the 80-0 year flashback.

Minato Ascending
So Date gets the complete Birth, while Gouto gets the Prototype? Or is it the other way around? Here's what Jefusion said in their website:

After Date left, Gotou took on the role of Birth. Date finally comes back and transforms into Kamen Rider Birth Prototype. Before Birth was created, there was an early prototype. They are both equally strong, but Birth Prototype is only able to use the Crane Arm and the Breast Cannon.

So Date is Prototype, then?

Last edited:
I still think Ankh has another plan aside from just being complete. I think he's trying to save Eiji, which is why he switched sides. He needs to gain the trust of the other greed to then destroy them and make himself powerful enough to destroy Eiji's purple cores. I also think that just like Ankh could read Shingo's thoughts and memories, that Shingo can read Ankh's and that is why he let Ankh take control of his body again.

I still think Ankh has another plan aside from just being complete. I think he's trying to save Eiji, which is why he switched sides. He needs to gain the trust of the other greed to then destroy them and make himself powerful enough to destroy Eiji's purple cores. I also think that just like Ankh could read Shingo's thoughts and memories, that Shingo can read Ankh's and that is why he let Ankh take control of his body again.

OOOOORRRRR he got to enjoy being able to satisfy desires for a change and decided that he wants a complete Greeed form and a human body...

ARGH! Those pictures are so good! I didn't actually think Eiji would turn into a Greeed. Even that feather thing on Ankhs face is a surprise!

[HIDE]But what the ****! Gamel can't lose to the Secondary Rider! That's bs![/HIDE]