You Need A Mint
I hope he'll find a way to turn back so he can be OOO again. I'm also hoping Ankh'll live. He's been a great character throughout the entire show. Despite his treachery anyway

Ultraman Saga wants you
I love how Eiji and Maki's Greeed forms have different head and shoulder designs.
Unless its the power of the Purple Cores, I was hoping that both of them would be incomplete like the other Greeeds with bandaged bodies instead, then having them fight it out for the other's Cores to become the complete Dino Greeed.

Aronbafon
Eiji have maybe merged with some of the leftover Core Medals.
But one thing is certain, we'll see Eiji and Ankh fight once before he become a Greeed, I mean, look TaToBa returns.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Holy cow at those scans... :O_O:

Finally is really all I can say since we never saw KenzakiJoker.

I know, I was so disappointed that we never saw Navy Joker, so I'm happy that we'll see GreedEiji, even if it's not the best of scenarios. :laugh:

I wonder if the difference in appearance for the two Dino Greeds is because they had different selections of medals. :hmm:

Nice post!!
It's probably just so you can tell the two apart character-wise. (i.e., tell which Greed is Eiji and which Greed is Maki.) Tokusatsu is highly visual so making the two designs look distinct is a smart touch.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Those are some pretty subarashi scans. The new Greeds look really awesome, especially the distinctive looks of Eiji and Maki. Oh, and TaToBa with purple eyes remind me of Black Eyes Kuuga.

Definitely enjoying the Complete Ankh's face.

Oh and I am sooo glad that Date is back. The two Births remind of the 2 G3's at the end of Agito, except for the fact that Hojo was in one of them...

Minato Ascending
The magazine scans over at Jefusion blew my mind. We all know that Maki will turn into a full Greeed (and lost his humanity in the process), but seeing Eiji did it too is really surprising. Does that mean he can't henshin into OOO, or he can do both? Ankh getting a Complete Form is also a surprise, since three of his Cores have been destroyed by Eiji. Maybe he used other Greeed's Cores as substitute?

And my favorite news of all: Date is back! :buttrock: I'm disappointed to hear that he'll use the Prototype Birth suit with only two functionality, though, but seeing him back & as Birth is awesome. However, I heard another rumor awhile back that said Gouto's Birth suit will be destroyed, so he'll be forced to use the Prototype instead. Maybe Date gets to use the real Birth suit and Gouto uses the Prototype?

Last edited:
'Kay, it changed!
I love how Eiji and Maki's Greeed forms have different head and shoulder designs.
Unless its the power of the Purple Cores, I was hoping that both of them would be incomplete like the other Greeeds with bandaged bodies instead, then having them fight it out for the other's Cores to become the complete Dino Greeed.

Actually, it makes sense that they're complete. Since the purple medals always had 10 cores, there was never any Greeed for it. So, when they were separated and used Eiji and Maki as vessels, they were actually making new Greeeds, thus, instead of 9 being the full set for them to look complete, it was instead just 5.

So the big fight we have is Eiji-Greed vs. Perfect Ankh. I have to guess that Ankh pulls off a "DBZ Cell" and absorbs a full combo set from the other four Greeed to assume his Perfect Form.