Status
Not open for further replies.
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
At least $40?! COOL. :buttrock:
Might as well just get ths in the US. Hopefully, not con exclusive...

Does this acctually come with Kuroko? http://www.cstoysjapan.com/servlet/the-1327/S.H.Figuarts-Sihken-Red-with/Detail I know I it doesn't probably, cause I don't think they would have gotten more Kurokos in, or still had any, but I don't know why they would list it as "with Kuroko" if otherwise.

Asking CS Toys on Twitter or emailing them usually gets a pretty fast reply. But the new stock of Shinken Red's didn't come with them, so I don't see why they'd still have them, especially as CS Toys usually have pretty limited stock of everything. I'm guessing they just updated their old page.. it does specifically mention in the description that the bonus is limited.

The Tamashii website's updated with the release dates for the August figuarts.

Cure Moonlight 8/6
PuToTyra 8/20
Ryuki & Dragredder 8/27

Last edited:
俺は太陽の子!
it's going to be a crazy day in tokyo the day ryuki comes out...

dude nerdisms thats what you are
that's why i'm gonna avoid ryuki. don't get me wrong it looks like an amazing figure but there are others that i want more. I regret with all my heart not getting him but such is life.

I have a Ryuuki pre-ordered, but only because I want a Heisei 10 set, so I'm actually not all that excited about it. But am glad it's coming real late in the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.