Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Some of the questions were incredibly bad.

Guy: "Did you watch any other Power Ranger shows?"

Cast: "....Yeah, everyone loved Mighty Morphin"

Guy: "What about the other one"

Cast: .....*awkward silence*

Alex: "You guys loved Mystic Force right?"

I'm glad that guy asked about the cannon Disney era. Paul seemly avoided it but if Jonny T is gonna start talking that crap, the cast should be able to explain it despite the fact it's touchy or not.

How much you wanna bet the Saban/Nick officials at Comic Con fucking filtered out the "people asking questions" before-hand?

It is pretty obvious that they wanna keep the PR Samurai panel in a bright light so any question involving the same criticism that you see here on HJU or Rangerboard would set off a giant radar for Nick & Saban. Typical corporate protocol at a convention, if you ask me

Banned
How much you wanna bet the Saban/Nick officials at Comic Con fucking filtered out the "people asking questions" before-hand?

It is pretty obvious that they wanna keep the PR Samurai panel in a bright light so any question involving the same criticism that you see here on HJU or Rangerboard would set off a giant radar for Nick & Saban. Typical corporate protocol at a convention, if you ask me

I'm betting most of the filtered out question where ether of the "Why is your acting so horrible?"/"Lol, Shinkenger Copy-pasta" type, along with some of the more Elliptic tree ones.

Anti-Anti

Paul said they were screened before they were asked. I don't think they wanted to hear anything bad about the show especially since they are trying to treat the Disney seasons like the ugly step child, like In Space, Lost Galaxy, light speed and Time force weren't dark. Nostalgia is fun but you can't recreate that same experience almost 20 years later with new people (see the Transformers movies)

Nicktoons Power Play Extra 2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ5Ym1tfoiE"]‪Power Rangers Samurai Nicktoons Power Play Extra 02‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Some kind of Beast mode

Oh ****...Kevin still wants to be an Olympic swimmer? Wouldn't of known hadn't Mike said that.

Here's one thing about the panel that people should take into account, they're still under contract. Had they not been under that contract, I'm sure they would have loved to go all out and answer questions and give a few spoiler and what not.

Here is a picture of Walter Jones posing with the Samurai Rangers at Comic Con:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=250459761648513&set=a.247964928564663.77035.152452064782617

AWESOME PIC. :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock: Love stuff like this.

Paul said they were screened before they were asked. I don't think they wanted to hear anything bad about the show especially since they are trying to treat the Disney seasons like the ugly step child, like In Space, Lost Galaxy, light speed and Time force weren't dark. Nostalgia is fun but you can't recreate that same experience almost 20 years later with new people (see the Transformers movies)

Although DT and NS were far better than Turbo, Wild Force and Season 3 combined. RPM easily wiped the floor in any comparison with the previous Disney seasons and was probably the best since Time Force. If they should do anything is to integrate it with the new Saban seasons in time for Gokaiger. Because that whole show would be too expensive and skipping it would allow for barely any time to adapt it . Anyways , wouldn't it be bitchin' if they brought the other sentai teams pre Zyu ? They are pretty much dub-jobs anyways.

It would be a waste to put those seasons on the wayside since they did do really cool things with the franchise , especially with DT and SPD having original villain leaders in a row . In fact the Skeleton guy reminded me of Zedd.

I don't think they were trying to create the same thing with Transformers, because if they did , it would have probably sucked . It did it's own thing , and I admire that especially since it shook up the Transformers scene again. I swear I was sick of the sameness of the franchise by then because Beast Wars 10 years before was pretty much forgotten and its innovations (With Transtech scrapped) were **** on.

I think Jonny boy is not worthy listening to . He has no control over the canon as much as he wants to think he does. Hopefully they will axe his ass and replace him with someone competent.

You Got The TOUCH!
With all due respect to Paul, and damn did he try to be selfless man and make it about the kids and their show, PR Samurai panel was f*cking painful to sit through. The mythical first episode was bad enough, the actors were so bland and uninteresting. Look Samurai red/Justin Bieber, when you say that your favorite season was Power Rangers Turbo, you automatically lost me. Maybe and maybe it was because they were under contract, since there was this blonde hair lady that screened questions. But still I hated everything about it, except meeting Paul.

Anti-Anti
With all due respect to Paul, and damn did he try to be selfless man and make it about the kids and their show, PR Samurai panel was f*cking painful to sit through. The mythical first episode was bad enough, the actors were so bland and uninteresting. Look Samurai red/Justin Bieber, when you say that your favorite season was Power Rangers Turbo, you automatically lost me. Maybe and maybe it was because they were under contract, since there was this blonde hair lady that screened questions. But still I hated everything about it, except meeting Paul.

It was painful to watch, and now we know why they act so terrible because they're so bland, only Hector showed any personality, I know they're under contract but every picture from Comic-con Hector looks like the only one having fun while everyone else is just "there"