Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange
Random question/rant, but is anyone else annoyed at the open hands that W and OOO's have? I dont even know what kind of expression its doing. I think having a more expressed hand than the ones given would've added a bit more character to some of the forms, RaToraTah and PuToTera in particular. Something like Black, RX, and Agitos opened hands would've been nice. i feel like Bandai is starting to get cheap on us. Another complaint would be those "fists." seriously who clenches their fists like that? /rant

Random question/rant, but is anyone else annoyed at the open hands that W and OOO's have? I dont even know what kind of expression its doing. I think having a more expressed hand than the ones given would've added a bit more character to some of the forms, RaToraTah and PuToTera in particular. Something like Black, RX, and Agitos opened hands would've been nice. i feel like Bandai is starting to get cheap on us. Another complaint would be those "fists." seriously who clenches their fists like that? /rant
Well for W it's fairly simple:
dsc1060v.jpg

For OOO I think when he uses his medaljabular he opens his hand to push in the lever.

The one's that came with W are good for when they push it in the memories/after they push it the memories. It's the ones that came with Decade/Diend that I don't like/never use.

闇 戦士
It sucks these two are going to be exclusive. They are so sexy.

gokaiyellow.jpg

gokaipink-1.jpg

Last edited:
how much will the exclusives cost ?.. I want the entire gokaiger team but I may wind up just with the 4 guys & yellow also where can i see a list of upcoming figures ?.. Hard to keep track of everything S: I thought I read we were getting some more faiz figures someplace ....

闇 戦士
how much will the exclusives cost ?.. I want the entire gokaiger team but I may wind up just with the 4 guys & yellow also where can i see a list of upcoming figures ?.. Hard to keep track of everything S: I thought I read we were getting some more faiz figures someplace ....

I dont think they have a price yet. But probably close to 4000 yen. Kaixa, Accel form and the Riotroopers are the olny Faiz figures coming out at the moment:thumbs:

- Juuzo
- Gosei Knight
- Gokai Silver
- Gokai Pink
- Gokai Yellow
- Ankh (Lost)
- OOO TakaJyaBa with Stand
- Ouja
- Zolda
- Nigo
- Den-O Climax Form
- V3