Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I know it's because of SDCC. The same thing happened for the DOTM premiere. That looks bad ass.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It's those movie style chicken legs again.

So I was watching my Headmasters set and thinkin'...how come Hasbro doesn't revist any of those -master gimmicks with today's engineering progress? Closest thing we got was the Cyclonus with Targetmaster partner and the Disney Label Buzzlightyear who was sort-of a Headmaster Jr.

dude nerdisms thats what you are
It's those movie style chicken legs again.

So I was watching my Headmasters set and thinkin'...how come Hasbro doesn't revist any of those -master gimmicks with today's engineering progress? Closest thing we got was the Cyclonus with Targetmaster partner and the Disney Label Buzzlightyear who was sort-of a Headmaster Jr.

it's hasbro and DOTM just came out so we are gonna get a whole slew of movie line stuff, with some repaints, and then some extra line that will be more repaints and maybe a couple of new molds. Long story short they got the DOTM cash cow to milk so I'm guess that is nto gonna happen for a while.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I didn't mean 'right now' but in general. Like if you insist on having human kids in prime why not get them some Transtectors and let them kick some bot!

Or maybe those human bad guys they introduced could get that sort of technology.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I can't believe how much I like Darkmount and Hailstorm. I might get Skullgrin and Mindset.... Big bulky Darkmount and Gorilla like stance of mindset... :anime:

Status
Not open for further replies.