The Meteor has landed
Anyone that compares itself to another company, like those AT&T VS Verizon Commercials, those annoy the heck out of me.

-Those Everest commercials
-Those "This is a new generation" Miracle Whip commercials. It's just damn sandwich spread, it ain't that serious! :170:

The World Warrior
Those horrid "Kidz Bop" commercials. Ironically, the music makes my daughter's ears bleed.

Mad Skillz
-Those "This is a new generation" Miracle Whip commercials. It's just damn sandwich spread, it ain't that serious! :170:
Oh man, those commercials are so hilariously bad. I love that a bunch of hipsters having mayo is the new way to fight the system and exert your originality.

I really hate those 877-Cash-Now / JG Wentworth commercials, they come with this terrible theme tune that somehow gets stuck in my head for hours every time it plays.

Those horrid "Kidz Bop" commercials. Ironically, the music makes my daughter's ears bleed.
More amusing is that a lot of those songs have lyrics or are allusions to content most people wouldn't want kids listening to in the first place.

shinkenchange!starninger!
i hate the JG Wentworth commercials as well, the singing was stupid, and the first one stupid with people shouting out it's my money and i need it now! wtf? i think someone should tell them to shut the f up.

the progressive commercials with the women acting like a retard and since when insurance companies have stores? stupidest commercial ever, make something about real life accidents not some stupid non-existent stores, that's why most people dont buy your insurance.

last one, is the phone commercial when the a spider shows up on the phone at the restaurant, the women screams like a ***** and the guy breaks the phone because of a clear spider on the phone, that's most stupidest and annoying commercial i have ever seen.

I hate those Subway commercials. You know, the ones with that "5 Dollar Foot Long" jingle. It's so stupid, and it's obvious why people like it. Because anyone can sing it. It requires absolutely NO talent to sing it what so ever. Singing it with Autotune would be an improvement, that's how bad and bland it is.

-The ASPCA commercials

Ah. I see I'm not the only one who hates those "A$$ PICKAH" commercials. :laugh:

boogie woogie feng shui
While I don't completely despise the new Free Credit Score commercials, I can't believe they retired the original Free Credit Report.com band. Those guys were actually pretty original, and undeniably catchy. That seafood restaurant song will forever resonate in the compartment of my brain reserved for inoffensive advertising jingles.

Like a Tiger boss
Gawd the help the animal commercials. I dont really hate them, they just make me wanna cry. Them in cages and they pick those songs and omg. ;_;