Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Ep 19 = Alright ep. I am slowly liking Gai. I had NO clue about the Go-On Wings combo suit which made me :O_O:. I love the Gold Mode as well, Silver has been kicking some ass. I thought it was great how the episode showed us how the Ranger Key/Belt system actually works.

But why is Gai going into trances and meeting with the other 6th's?. It made sense for his death moment because the 3 that met him were already dead.

Gojyurex is fucking awesome.

Next episode is the one I am excited for. So Hyuuga will become GokaiSilver?!?!?!?.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Maybe Gai never woke up from his coma after being in the accident and the entire series is a dream :laugh:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
and i have noticed, bouken red did not overlay on akashi's face

That's because they already had his Greatest Power ...

Also, right now, Gokaiger's ratings average is identical to Goseiger's (5.44%).

By all accounts Toei is satisfied with Goseiger's performance, despite the attitude of English-speaking fanboys towards that show. Gokaiger is certain to sell more toys than Goseiger, too, so they'll be happy with that. If Gekiranger (which, I've read, was the third worst-performing Sentai ever) wasn't enough to damage the franchise, I think it is safe.

I also really don't think that Gai is going to be killed off or turn out to have been dead all along. Sentai re-uses character names a lot (we've had two Takerus, two Kais, three Hikarus ...) and it doesn't mean there is any connection between those characters, so I doubt the Black Condor thing means Gai Ikari is doomed. Having the dead Sixths give him his powers probably just seemed like a cool way to give those characters a brief appearance on screen. This is the series where more is at stake for the characters than ever before, and kids are going to expect a happy ending - not to see one of the most child-friendly characters die a brutal death.

D

Dr Kain

It's supposed to be : That is DaiBouken!

So they mistranslated it. I mean he does say "Dai Bouken Da" which can easily be translated into "This is a great adventure" since that is what the literal translation is. The translator probably just did not realize he was referring to the mech's name. Either way, it is nothing to get upset about.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
So they mistranslated it. I mean he does say "Dai Bouken Da" which can easily be translated into "This is a great adventure" since that is what the literal translation is. The translator probably just did not realize he was referring to the mech's name. Either way, it is nothing to get upset about.

In the scene before that, DaiBouken came out of Gokai-oh and attacked the monster. It's 100% clear that Silver was referring to the mech.

Mad Skillz
Kind of but not really when you read the scene in context from the perspective of someone who hadn't seen Boukenger. Marvelous says something about going on an adventure and Gai's line very much fits into that. It's not technically wrong, but it did miss the point of the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.