I got Onyx and Axe from the AmiAmi sale and they are amazing! Thanks to board member Dchoc for hooking me up with an RM Dragblacker, who looks great rising up behind him.

dragblacker1.jpg

I only wish the Figmas were just a tad bigger to fit in with the Figuarts. Oh well.

Also, I couldn't resist:
catfight.jpg

PARTY HARD
1. I really like Madoka, it was unexpected and it leaves you emotionally puzzled at the end ( at least for me). I can see where it's overhyped, with 12 episodes only 4 of them or so were really amazing, but it's REALLY popular right now and I can see why. And I think that was part of the catch, when you get first impressions you see a magical girl show, and it still is there are girls who get magical powers and fight off "evil" but they just worked with it in a very unexpected way. That's all I'm going to talk about Madoka now before I get off topic

2. There was an announcement here that they were doing a new mold of BRS in her BRS: the game form because there are a couple differences. Also please try not to mention WRS, it's like torturing my collector's spirit.

EDIT:[HIDE][/HIDE] Found it

Don't worry...... I'm not getting WRS due to financial strains =/ I think I can relate to how you feel............. >.<

And ya I can write a 10 page essay on how I feel about Madoka's ending alone and more if I wanted to relate it to philosophies and whatnot, but the main thing is I feel pretty satisfied with the ending and the show as a whole. Sure there's a few minor complains about how Mami-san didn't show up enough but hey.........

I can see now why people relate it to Ryuki so much and have made so many videos and fanarts about it, it really does share the same ideals as what Ryuki was trying to convey to the audience.

I'm also disappointed that Homura only came with a desert eagle and a rocket launcher and a bomb...... =_+ well the gold club noob parts are nice, but I was hoping they gave her the Gatling Guns and machine guns instead :disappoin Which makes me worried if pocky girl is going to get her entire spear detachable or not........ Or if Mami-san will have more than 10 guns :sly:

On a side not I finally my Onyx / Wrath / Spear after being delayed by almost a month due the Canada Post strike ~ I think things are finally back to normal now >.<

Wait...so I'll be the only one here getting WRS?

I'm sure there's other ppl who visit the forums who don't post as much or at all are getting it, but I might ask my friend to get that for me when he goes to Japan..... but I might choose the Racing Miku instead, depending on which one he has more access to =/

Don't feel bad Kaji, just make sure to take photos and review it and post it here if none of us ends up getting one :thumbs:

Wait...so I'll be the only one here getting WRS?

Don't remind me :[ If they do a US release with the figma packaged I may consider it but there's very little chance that will happen.

I'm sure there's other ppl who visit the forums who don't post as much or at all are getting it, but I might ask my friend to get that for me when he goes to Japan..... but I might choose the Racing Miku instead, depending on which one he has more access to =/

Don't feel bad Kaji, just make sure to take photos and review it and post it here if none of us ends up getting one :thumbs:

Both figmas are impossibly expensive... WRS is about $150 taking into consideration shipping (not exact but I think it's a fair estimate) while Racing Miku is around $120, but it comes with basically nothing along with it. WRS comes with art books and a game I believe.

In CAD it's more WRS $130 and Racing Miku $120. Again I'm just going off estimates but the point is they're DAMN expensive.

Last edited:
From the OVA you currently have: BRS, Dead Master, Black Gold Saw, and White Rock Strength. There's also the human forms of BRS and DM, Mato is exclusive though. Yomi is not for some reason.

We're looking at White Rock Shooter who makes her appearance in the BRS game as well as the game version of BRS which is getting an entirely new mold. As the year goes I bet we'll get more of the game characters as figmas.

PARTY HARD
And if they're doing BRS THE GAME ver. and WRS, you know Grey and the 8 Apostles will probably get them.

....****...ing....yes. <3

Ok. I was just thinking that a lot of BRS Figma are being made from the 1 movie or OVA that came out.