Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread 2 (first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Training."
Every Mode is particulary four different things coming out of the Machines. HurricaneGokaiOh is just going to be four throwing stars coming out of the limbs. If they had a helmet like ShinkenGokaiOh, it'd be different.

Hurricane Gokai-Oh gets a Senpuujin-like helmet...

Worldwalker
Are we talking about GaoGokaiOh or ShinkenGokaiOh? GaoGokaiOh doesn't count. And I'm just saying that helmets would go a long way in making the extra Modes unique along with their various effects (MagiDragon's wings and so forth). The helmets would complete the package, so to speak.

GokaiRed gold mode.It's not yet confirmed if it will show up in the series or just in the game. No changes to Gold mode at all

gokai268a.jpg

gokai269.jpg

gokai270.jpg

Gokai Red Gold Mode is only an exclusive character for the Cardass arcade video game.

when I said I wanted a power up I did NOT want this.... XD but prob is just for the game I guess, as it doesnt make much sense show-wise, at least not right now at least...

You Need A Mint
I hope this doesn't become a habit, and then all the other Gokaiger's start wanting to use the armor too.

When, I was thinking of individual powerups for the Gokaiger, this isn't exactly what I had in mind.

Some kind of Beast mode
Well...you guys wanted a power-up, now you (probably) got it. :) :redface2:

when I said I wanted a power up I did NOT want this.

When, I was thinking of individual powerups for the Gokaiger, this isn't exactly what I had in mind.

Oh boho. It's not want you wanted. >_>

There could be a hyper battle video with GokaiSilver and Red. GokaiSilver passes his shield to GokaiRed.

Perhaps GokaiSilver can be possessed and we'll get some 6th ranger VS Red ranger battles.

For the TV show I wouldn't be surprised if an image surfaces of GokaiRed gold mode.

"ZOMG! Next week GokaiRed Gold mode!!"

At this moment it's only for the Datass card game.

Blazing Soul!
I'm all up for it. After all, just from a Shadowed image, Gokaired already works the Gold Mode Armor much better than Gokaisilver has ever done with it in his three appearances so far :D

If it will appear on the show, I hope Marvelous dual wields the GokaiSaber with the GokaiSpear Anchor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.