Now that OOO's orange movie exclusive form, BuraKaWani Combo, has been revealed and it seems obvious that this will be his last one, I have to ask:

Of the 9 Combo forms OOO has had over the course of the series, which is your most favorite and why?

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
ta-ma-shii tamashii ta-ma-SHII rideeeeeeeer TA-MA-SHII!

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
ShaUTa Combo For the Win, Just cause recently I have been liking the character Mezool a lot more than I used to do and its Mezool's Core Medal so

Welcome
ShaUTa Combo For the Win, Just cause recently I have been liking the character Mezool a lot more than I used to do and its Mezool's Core Medal so

[HIDE]
Pl-pedo-bear.png
[/HIDE]
No offense but that was what was going through my mind when I read your post....

The Meteor has landed
Descending through out of all TIME
The burning red warrior of the JUDGED
The one who will fly through ALL

The Burning Combo :

TA~JU~DOL~

Reason : Cause Time Judged All is AWESOME :buttrock:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcYU2MWdUaI"]YouTube - ‪Time Judged All (TV-Size)‬‏[/ame]

And, its Ahnk's Medals and, I love Ahnk ( Both Arm and Chibi) :thumbs:

P.S : When I said I Love Ahnk, I meant as in how he acts, not bromance love:redface2:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
TaToBa: original and best. I can't really keep up with all the form changes :sweat:

I guess you could put BuraKaWani on there for looks alone, but since we haven't seen it in action yet, isn't it a little strange to have it on the poll?