[J-TALK] J-POP Hottie thread (SEE THE LIST IN 1st POST, Unlimited for Gender, Max 3 "claims")

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Not necessarily. We just need people to talk about other JPop hotties here other than the ones in AKB.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Haha, I meant that we need a thread just for talking about AKB. I feel bad if we clog up this one with just AKB. :laugh:

So I've basically entered my third day of being a AKB fan. I already feel myself gaining weight and developing a receding hairline :laugh: Just kidding. I've never been big on idols and such but I really enjoy watching all these AKB centric programs. There's just so many to watch!!! Music is another story, but watching the girls interact and do all these activities are a blast.

Oh and Oshima Yuko climbing Mt. Fuji = the greatest thing since I saw Gackt beat up celebrities every time he appears on their shows.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
We need a K-Pop Hottie thread.............. :confused2

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
My friend asked me this : "Is it possible for a guy to join AKB48 and be in the either 3 Team ?"
Right after he asked me that I was just blanked with no answer so is it possible?

Reminds me of that one AKB manga I read about the dude who impersonated a girl and auditioned to help a friend but ended up being really good.

I don't think its possible, or else I would have joined by now :laugh:

I have watched so much Nemous, Shukan, and AKBingo that I'm just like -mindblown-

あたりまえ
^ AKB49 Renai Kinshi Jourei~ is what you read :anime:

you finish all those shows already? :O_O:

Not all of them, just the ones I can find on Youtube which is quite a lot. I watched some of the more infamous Nemous ones, like when Yuko climbed Mt. Fuji, or when Sayaka went to the Korean Marines, and then when both of them went to Hyper Rescue Training and whatnot. Man, I don't how Akimoto Sayaka is so low in the Senbatsu Rankings with all that she is doing.

I can download all the Shukan and AKBingo's but I'd rather not. I just watch what I can.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
09_020_01.jpg

[Verbatim] AKB48 Tomomi Itano

あたりまえ
i got all the nemous but haven't even started watching, and its starting season 7 soon *facepalm*

I support Akimoto too, maybe just the regular population of people do not know how awesome she is in these shows since she doesn't get regular exposure outside akb-related activities.

i watched all of akbingo and shukan in a 2 week span when i became a fan this feburary....:laugh: