Status
Not open for further replies.
Exclusive status is basically this: "A re-release can happen but it's highly unlikely."

闇 戦士
Never stopped New Den-O. Yeah, he's a different figure since it's the Trilogy Version, but it's still the same character.

Well the only reason I think New Den-O got a another release was because he had the old Souchaku Henshin mold. As the years went by figuarts got better and better compared to the old SH mold along with New Den-O's popularity in the movies so it was only right to improve him and make him up to date with todays standards.

When it comes to Eternal though. I dont see a reason to re-release him. I think Eternal Red Flare will be the closest thing we'll get to another Eternal release.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Den-O Strike is a "main" rider... Eternal is an offshoot. If they do another release, it would probably be a new/retooled mold of the figure.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
F'n HLJ... I have two pre-order items on the same order, one's already available and the other is coming out by end of the month (Ankh and ShaUTa). They said that I need to pay for the Ankh figure now and they can't wait for the other figure to become available to be able to ship both of them together... This is why I love Amiami...

HEROW
Den-O Strike is a "main" rider... Eternal is an offshoot. If they do another release, it would probably be a new/retooled mold of the figure.

Yes, but the point was, exclusivity doesn't equate to not getting another release or whatever of the character.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Nov/Dec release schedule from Bandai Collector's Department

November
2011年11月發售: S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider 新2號 2,800Yen [New Rider #2 (Nigo)]

December
2011年12月發售: S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider 王蛇 [Kamen Rider Ouja]
2011年12月發售: S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider 電王 Climax Form 3,500Yen [Den-O Climax Form}
Glad only 1 SHF release on November. I can put my pre-order on SRC Dekaranger Robo...
Anyways, Ouja only? No Venosnaker?

F'n HLJ... I have two pre-order items on the same order, one's already available and the other is coming out by end of the month (Ankh and ShaUTa). They said that I need to pay for the Ankh figure now and they can't wait for the other figure to become available to be able to ship both of them together... This is why I love Amiami...

The two month rule is pretty annoying with pre-orders, they ought to amend it and make it applicable only to released items. But it's better than not being able to get in a pre-order at all. (amiami)

Yeah HLJ is great to buy from but deff need some better customer service for things like the above at the same time

Nov/Dec release schedule from Bandai Collector's Department

November
2011年11月發售: S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider 新2號 2,800Yen [New Rider #2 (Nigo)]

December
2011年12月發售: S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider 王蛇 [Kamen Rider Ouja]
2011年12月發售: S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider 電王 Climax Form 3,500Yen [Den-O Climax Form}

Sweet, I can save some money in November/December. I'm not collecting Ryuki and Den-O Figuarts, and I'm not 100% sure if I want to bother with Rider 2 or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.