[GAME] Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: Legacy of Legends (Main thread)

Lurker
Lucas had drifted off to sleep thanks to his paranoia causing him to use up to much of his energy barricading his room. The commotion from Tiberius messing with Navi caused Lucas to jump up and wonder why he had his bookcase and bed blocking the door to his room, and why the windows in his room had been boarded up with the shelves of his bookcase. Lucas would move all of his items back in place, and would then head to where Tiberius was tormenting Navi to give him answers.

Lucas would walk in and shout," Tiberius! Don't you know if you do that he'll just flip out and spout a ton of lies. Give the flippin bird some time to think, and plus you woke the doc up." The doctor then began to search around for a cut and he began to make himself some tea, and would then let out a deep sigh as he would then have a scalpel in hand while walking towards Navi. Lucas would then turn to Tiberius and speak," This is how you interrogate someone." Lucas would then put his scalpel to Navi's wing and shout," Tell us where the treasure is or I'll take your wing off!" Lucas's appearance plus the terrifying tone of voice he had used could of made the toughest people break.

Lurker
Tiberius closed hi eyes and shook his head for a moment. "Lucas how many times do I have to tell you...." he said before tossing three darts at him, one for each word he shouted. "STOP BEING CREEPY! In any case the bird is vague but tends to be right, about what I have no idea but nonetheless somewhere out there hopefully not too far from here. Regardless taking apart the bird is a bad idea, you will piss off the bird, you will break the bird and then we wont have a bird to get information out of and then I will throw you into this planet's ocean for my own amusement." he said half jokingly and half seriously. Lucas was smart but had to be kept in line to keep him from doing anything stupid. "Now while Id like to have Willow make my breakfast before we go ahead and search I want to get as much searching done as possible before those Zangyack bastards decide to get in our way again! So lets get our asses out there and get to searching and dont forget the bird's hint as weird and vague as it is it's bound to be of at least some help!"

Princess of Equesteria
Willow would not let anyone know about this other side of Duncan out of respect will act as if nothing had been said. Having waited for Duncan arrived only to hear the very end of the conversation stared at Tiberius referral her doing domestic work was reminded owing the captain bit of a payback for snatching away her towel few minutes the other day. “What this now about?” Willow raised an eyebrow seeing that the robotic bird needed rescuing from the deranged doctor walked over pushing Lucas aside, “Save playing the mad doctor routine on the Zangyack instead you Quack!” picking the distraught Navi in both arms like an infant.

The blonde voluptuous woman found no surprise or wonder that the bounty on each of their heads Lucas’s would be the bottom of the barrel. Shaking her head lightly moved that Tiberius may view with envy how close she held to the robotic bird. Looking down at the ship’s floor and wall noted Tiberius had been losing bit of patience this time around. “Hmmm…What are we need to be keeping an eye out for this time?” stroking the back of Navi’s head that had not been smothered as she held it close.

is Mayor of Farmville
Having finished showering after his morning exercise routine, Duncan walked down the stairs to the main area of the ship everyone usually met at. It was there that the one-eyed man saw Lucas threatening Navi, as well as Willow and Tiberius reprimanding on doing so. "Oi oi, take it easy on the bird, Lucas. Surgery will only make it spout more lies," he told Lucas, hanging on to the small towel slung across his shoulder. He then wordlessly glanced at Willow, curling his lips into a small smile, before turning his attention to Tiberius. "I take it you want bacon as usual, Captain. I'll be right on it," he said, proceeding to head into the kitchen. If there's one food group Duncan knows that Tiberius will look for in any planet they went to, it's meat. Seems like the Captain took special interest in the Beef with Broccoli, even though he tended to dump the broccoli in mine and Lynn's plates. I'm pretty sure I can make a more delicious one.... Duncan decided, deciding to hang the towel on a nearby wall hook in exchange for the Apron hanging on the same hook. He then proceeded to gather up the ingredients for the day's breakfast.

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile, down at the city, a voluptuous young woman with Long, green hair stood on the roof of a building. Tugging on the neck part of her skintight sleeveless turtleneck, she maintained a steely gaze up at the Red metallic Galleon hovering in the sky. "Pirates, huh..." the mysterious young woman said to herself softly, watching keenly at the galleon, as if to expect something or someone to come out from it. Her exact reasons, however, are unknown to anyone but her.

Lurker
The mad doctor frowned at Duncan's comment and said," Well actually maybe surgery could help fix it, but then again I don't know how to fix robots, because I fix people!". Lucas would sigh after being happy, and would over re-act to Willow's comment, before shouting," Quack?! You all believe I'm a quack?! Well fine but you show me which one of you can change a heart valve or which one of you can stop you from bleeding after your internal organs rupture, and please tell me which of you can screw in metal plates on your skull after it is fractured? Hmm? I don't hear any of you saying anything! So please don't call the guy who can cure you illnesses, and mend your wounds a quack, and plus isn't it a bit dis-respectful?" Lucas would frown and look down as he begin to make noises like he was crying and he shouted," Why does no one appreciate my skills?!" Lucas would then fall to his knees crying for a second, before just jumping back up with a smile on his face as if he had just switched personalities.

Lucas would then stand watching Duncan gather ingredients, and he'd begin to wonder if he would be any good at cooking and he shouted," Duncan! Dude, dude, dude could I please try making the food? Trust me I know how to cut stuff and I like tasting stuff...well I could at least help prep the food." Lucas said kicking at the ground acting like he was bored.

Sweet Sweets
Lynn was oddly the last one up this time, and made her way to where everyone else was gathered. She saw that Tiberius looked rather agitated and assumed that the bird gave another vague hint again. "I suppose that the bird wasn't very helpful again...well...that isn't new..." She said, sighing some. Maybe it was the fact that the Zangyack intended to blow up this planet and the thoughts of her family getting blown away messed with her, but Lynn just seemed kind of out of it, regardless of the reasons.

"So...is Duncan and the "Doc" cooking now?" She wondered aloud, not knowing that those two were in the kitchen at this moment. "I won't have any tea right now...I mean, if it is just a quick meal before we search, I won't even bother..." She merely walked over to one of the portholes and looked out of it, seeing the city below...

is Mayor of Farmville
Upon gathering up the ingredients to prepare the day's breakfast, Duncan spotted Lucas in the kitchen as well, expressing his interest in helping out prepare the meal. Placing the ingredients on the countertop, Duncan could only sigh and chuckle slightly as he reaches for the cabinet that contained the necessary utensils. "Haha. Well, I was about to tell you that a kitchen knife is much more different than a scalpel. But, I'm sure that as a surgeon, you've had practice handling sharp objects like that," he told the doctor, handing over a sharp knife to Lucas. "Still, be careful. Even experienced chefs can accidentally cut themselves," he added, grabbing a sharp knife and a chopping board of his own.

Sensing that Lucas felt underappreciated by the rest of the crew, Duncan spoke up as he started to chop up onions. "Listen, Doc. I still owe you for fixing me up that one time. I don't know if I would still be standing if it weren't for that. In fact...I'd probably be missing a spleen, and my leg would've been replaced by a peg if it weren't for your masterful work," he added, moving on to chopping another onion.

Princess of Equesteria
Willow smirked victoriously towards Tiberius releasing the mechanical bird as both Duncan and Lucas sauntered into the galley of the ship. “Vague Navi’s fortune telling that they might be Lynn.†Agreeing to what the curly blond-hair had chimed on the conversation joining them last, “You’ve to admit despite that minor fact only adds to the excitement finding it.†Willow continued hugging herself at the possibility before joining Lynn staring out of the porthole. That went without saying if they didn’t have the Zangyack dead set on wiping out another planet within this universe.

Willow stared out peacefully before giving her friend a light pat on the back, “Just imagine the Zangyack’s priceless expression as we find the treasure before them. It might very well give this small planet another chance at survival.†Taking a step back away decided to check on what the current bounty on their heads. Why? It was mainly out of curiosity as they landed upon the Zangyack Empire’s greatest shame. Just as she was about to find out the latest update Willow walked over taking one of Tiberius darts, “Oh, I almost forgot one thing…†moving to stand just besides him dropping her voice “You tell anyone what you saw promise tha it will be the last.â€

Lurker
Lucas had begin slicing up the vegetables and wondering if a scalpel would of been better, but with such a small blade they're just good for slicing people apart. While Duncan had begin explaining how helpful Lucas was to him in the past he just simply smiled and said," Well to be honest I don't like it when you guys get sick, and no it isn't because I'm lazy or I don't like treating everyone, but because you guys are like family to me. I mean when your dad goes psycho and wakes a lady up with her face off...well you sorta become that guy no one likes. Plus you guys put a lot of trust in me as your doctor, just as we put trust in you for cooking, Lynn for being a great lookout, and Willow for well...you know keeping the captain occupied." Lucas let out a loud and creepy laugh as he was chopping away at the veggies.

Lucas would begin scraping his piled of chopped veggies in with Duncan's, and then Lucas just leaned against the wall and looked at Duncan," I know that I tend to go insane when we get in fights with the Zangyacks, but seriously that's just scare tactics. Ehh I'm sure I don't scare you at all though, but I will say that get on my bad side and I'll take that spleen back." Lucas would simply smile and laugh a bit," Well that's just a joke, but honestly I really hope that people get hurt while we're hear...I don't want to get rusty at what I'm best at, but then again slicing people apart is way to easy."

Lurker
"Oh like they cant guess by your scream volume anyway. Besides I dont want to be giving people mental pictures of my property, I dont claim stuff just to share it with everyone." he told her, being as aggressive and unflinching as usual with their odd and entertaining interactions before helping himself to a quick grab of her rear. "Speaking of which seems like you have been taking good care of my possesions too." he said with a laugh. "Well my loyal crew of ragtag misfits I will be going to take a quick look around the area before breakfast, doubt it will happen but if there is a chance of unraveling Navi's clue I may as well take it, just give me a call on the Mobirates when breakfast is ready." he told them before heading up to the deck and descending to the ground on a rope. It appeared that many people were still set on observing their not so discreetly parked flying galleon, it even seemed like some had camped out hoping to see something judging by the tents. The people just stared at Tiberius, a little surprised that he seemed to just be walking around as if this were just part of his daily routine.

"Have any of you happened to have seen a daughter of the sky anywhere around here?" he asked, getting nothing but blank stares in return. "I thought not, you people really arent that much help when it comes to finding treasure, you know that?" he asked before moving on. They had seen him transform into that iconic shape yesterday, there was no doubt about their status as a sentai team but if there leader was any indication they werent much like their predecessors.