[CASTING CALLS] Guardians of the Orion Casting Call

GoukaiYellow....Present!
OrionBanner.png

Power Rangers: Guardians of the Orion
A GoukaiYellow Production

Oblivia. The most beautiful and peaceful city that ever laid on Earth. Long ago, an ancient temple laid in Oblivia and it was filled with students, young and old and they were chosen to learn the art of a unique power called the Orion Power. This power held five elements: Flame, Sea, Thunder, Sky, and Land. The students were divided five nations and they trained day and night. When the time was right, the leaders would choose five strongest students to become a new team of heroes of Oblivia....the Guardians of the Orion.

However, that time didn't happen. One day, the temple was under attack by a dark man by the name Icarus. Icarus was a former student who was banished from the temple because he harnessed a magical dark art called the Akuma no Seishin and power began to overcome him. Also he tried to destroy everyone in the temple.

Soon, a war began to break out between Icarus and the whole entire temple. However, with a new army under the control of Icarus, he succeeded in killing everyone and the leaders of the temple. However one leader: Kazuhiro, the leader of the Fire Nation manages to suppress the madness and send Icarus to a dimension called the Abyss, where all evil spirits, demons, and even ancient humans go. Now, the battle has ended and Kazuhiro was the only person standing, the rest were dead and gone. Also, Oblivia was safe from getting destroyed.

Furious at his own failure, Icarus began to plot his next attack and for many years he would wait for the Abyss to open.

Now it's the year 2011 and one day, the Abyss opens and Icarus was free. Kazuhiro sensed Icarus' aura and decides to find a team of new Guardians to end Icarus' wrath.

Luckily, he was able to find five young teenagers and give them the Power of Orion to fight Icarus.

Not only that, three more Rangers arrive later to help the Guardians protect Oblivia.

That's when it all begins...........

Ranger Suits

Core 5 Suits|Beast Aether Suits

Rules/Notes
1. No God-Modding....EVER. Your characters can and will get hurt.
2. No starting any bullshit in the RPG, take the drama outside.
3. Leave the comments in the discussion thread please. The CC is for bios ONLY.
4. Anime or Video Game pics are allowed in the Character bios.
5. You MUST be active in the game. If you are leaving, let me know and I'll take over.
6. Please post full bios in the CC. NO HALF-FINISHED BIOS.
7. This RPG is rated PG-14, which means that it may not be suitable for young players.
8. You can apply for more than one role. Two would be enough.
9. The Allies and Villain roles are open as well.
10. Most important of all.....HAVE FUN!

Allies
Kazuhiro: Nicknamed "Kazu" and is the leader of the Fire Nation. He's also the mentor of the new Guardians. He's serious and calm; however he is very high spirited, air-headed, and can be fun as well.
Miharu Aster: Loyal friend to the Guardians. She's shy and can be very quiet sometimes. She's also warm hearted and shows respect to her comrades. She also knows about their secret as the Power Rangers.
Kenjiro Tamakuji: Cool, lazy, and a sweet-tooth, Kenjiro here is also a loyal friend to the Rangers. He also can cause trouble as well, but he has a good brain to fix the problem.
Lina Walker: One of Kazu's closest allies and assistant. She's in charge of the Ranger gear and weapons. Lina may be a girl, but she has a soul of a guy. Also, Lina knows all about the Power of the Orion and learned how to use the Elements. She used that power to create the weapons and gear.

Villains
Icarus: A banished student and the main antagonist of the new Guardians. He's responsible of harnessing the art of Akuma no Seishin and killing everyone in the temple (minus Kazu).
Isenia: The right-hand woman of Icarus and is in charge of creating the monsters and soldiers. She may be beautiful, but inside she has a soul of a wicked witch.
Arche: Icarus' powerful warrior and general of Icarus' army. Skilled with martial arts and gifted with black magic, Arche can kill anyone tho dare stand in his way.
Lokars: First army of foot soldiers created by Isenia. They can fire poison energy darts and have good combat skills.
Golems: Second army of foot soldiers created by Isenia. They can shoot lava rocks and small boulders but they don't have good speed like the Lokars do.

Weapons/Gear

Guardian Phones: Special cellphone morphers created for the Guardians by Lina. These morphers allow the young warriors to transform into their Ranger forms, they even can use the Guardian Phones as a regular cellphone.
Orion Cells: Cell keys made for the Guardian Phones. Each one has a very own element (flame, sea, thunder, sky, land) and the Guardians can tap into their powers when activated by their Guardian Phones.
Aether Braces: Wrist morphers made for the Beast Aether Rangers created by Lina and are used by 3 new Rangers in case the Guardians need backup. They can be used as a wrist communicator and a watch.
Guardian Guns: Special sidearms that can shoot multicolored energy beams made for the Guardian Rangers for minor combat.
Flame Saber: Guardian Red's primary weapon
Sea Longbow: Guardian Blue's primary weapon.
Thunder Sword: Guardian Yellow's primary weapon.
Sky Fan: Guardian Pink's primary weapon.
Land Axe: Guardian Black's primary weapon.
Aether Power Weapons: Weapons used by the Beast Aether Rangers (minus Black and Green). Each Ranger has his/her own weapon: Falcon Saber (Red), Lion Blaster (Yellow), and Dolphin Bow (Blue).
Guardian Racers/Buggy: Each Guardian has their own Guardian Racer. The Guardian Buggy can be used by either Ranger or Kazu and Lina.
Beast Cycles/Jeep: The Beast Cycles are used by the Beast Aether Rangers and the Beast Jeep is available as backup when the Beast Cycles are being repaired.

Morphing Sequences

Guardian Ranger Morph
The Guardians insert their Orion Cells and dial 1-2-3. With the call of "Guardian Power, Arise!" they transform into their Ranger forms.
‪Goseiger - First Henshin‬‏ - YouTube

Beast Aether Morph
The Beast Aether Rangers turn their dial on their Aether Braces. When together, they yell "Beast Aether!", in solo he/she yells their color and their animal. Then, they tap to their Aether Braces and transform into their Ranger forms.
‪Gingaman Henshin‬‏ - YouTube

Locations
Oblivia: The Guardians hometown and Icarus' current target.
Sierra Plaza: Midtown section of Oblivia and the Rangers hangout.
Icarus' Castle: Created by Icarus' and his forces. This is where he stays.

Ranger Positions

Red Orion Guardian Ranger: [Male]
Blue Orion Guardian Ranger: [Female]
Yellow Orion Guardian Ranger: Casey Arrowwing--Luka Millfy
Pink Orion Guardian Ranger: [Female]
Black Orion Guardian Ranger: [Male]
----------
Beast Aether Red Ranger: [Male]
Beast Aether Yellow Ranger: [Male]
Beast Aether Blue Ranger: [Female]

Bio Template
Name:
Appearance: Real OR Anime/Video Game
Element:
Ranger Designation:
Ranger Gear:
Weapons:
Personality: 1 small paragraph
History: 2 or 3 Paragraphs
Side Notes: Themes, Fears, etc.

-----------------------------------------

Name: Casey Arrowwing
Appearance:
SoraRender.png

Element: Lightning
Ranger Designation: Yellow Thunder Guardian Ranger
Ranger Gear: Guardian Phone, Orion Cell, Guardian Racer
Weapons: Guardian Gun, Thunder Sword

Personality:
Casey here happens to be high-spirited and very compassionate. He cares about his teammates as much as they care about him. Casey happens to be a team player and he doesn't tolerate any ignorance and fighting. Casey may had a sad tragedy in the past, but that doesn't stop him from being a happy kid here in Oblivia.

History:

Casey Arrowwing was born in Oblivia to two loving parents: Aura and Shiro Arrowwing. Casey was very obedient when he was a small kid. He listened to what his parents said and when he did something wrong, he took any punishment without arguing or fussing. Casey is also sociable and he talked to many kids and adults who were friendly to him in Oblivia. Casey also loves going outdoors. Whenever he got bored, he would either go to the bay and watch the boats sail by and play with the dolphins as well. Or he would just go play with some kids; even with kids he doesn't even know.

As the years went by, Casey was happy. But that all began to change when Casey was 13. He received the word from his mother that his father was very ill and died at the age of 35. Casey's heart was broken and he would cry in his mother's arms. As Casey gotten older, he would start feeling better and started being happy and cheerful once again. He also finished high school and would soon start his life as a young adult, however; Casey met Kazu the Leader of the Fire Nation right after Icarus attacked and he would soon become the Yellow Ranger of the Guardians. Casey doesn't know what kind of madness he would get into but he knows that he must protect the Earth from Icarus before it's too late.

Side Notes:
Casey's Theme
‪Kingdom Hearts II Music - Sora's Theme‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited:
Lurker
Little tip, always disable the automatic embedding of stuff makes it look better. Also in the spirit of supporting the new blood I think I may apply for red orion once I've read everything

Last edited:
GoukaiYellow....Present!
Little tip, always disable the automatic embedding of stuff makes it look better. Also in the spirit of supporting the new blood I think I may apply for red once I've read everything

Thanks and taken care of.....:)

Lurker
Hey I'm wondering if you'd be ok with this but I sorta am busy till later on tonight, so would you be able to hold the black orion ranger for me, and then I'll get the profile done after I'm available. I hope that is alright?

GoukaiYellow....Present!
Seems interesting, I may apply for the Beast Aether Red Ranger.
All right.

Hey I'm wondering if you'd be ok with this but I sorta am busy till later on tonight, so would you be able to hold the black orion ranger for me, and then I'll get the profile done after I'm available. I hope that is alright?
Okay.

----------------------------------------
Recorded Bios will be recorded here.

Guardian Red:
Marcus Skelter--Kain

Guardian Blue:
Gatack Striker (Pending)

Guardian Yellow:
Casey Arrowwing--Luka Millfy (LOCKED)

Guardian Pink:
Roxie Blakely--MagiPink

Guardian Black:
Shura Stark--Demetrivamp

Beast Aether Red:
Kayden Etona--Dark Kabuto

Beast Aether Blue:
Seiren Rosewater--MagiPink

Beast Aether Yellow:
daftBLUE--Lucas Bridges

Last edited:
Lurker
Name: Marcus Skelter

Appearance:
arklight.png

Element: Fire

Ranger Designation: Red Fire Guardian Ranger

Ranger Gear: Guardian Phone, Orion Cell, Guadian Racer

Weapons: Guardian Gun, Flame Saber

Personality: Marcus isnt the nicest person around, preferring to settle things with his fists rather than words, believing people are more likely to listen to force than anything else. He isnt really the type to sit and plan and prefers to just dive in headfirst and make things up from there, and can be quite quick to anger at even the slightest provocation. He does at least have a sort of of take charge attitude and almost crazed bravery to him that at least makes it easier for people to rally behind him in a pinch.

History:It's no secret that Marcus was quite a trouble maker when he was younger, possessing a fiery rebellious spirit and a desire to pull pranks, get in fights and give his parents numerous headaches with his antics. He didnt really play with others as much as he bossed them around and tried to get them to do stuff for him, but this wasnt always the case. At first he was actually a pretty nice kid during his younger days who just preferred to keep to himself and be left alone, but circumstances have a way of changing people over time. It was always the quiet ones that would get picked on the most and for the most part it was them that would just sit by and take it, but Marcus wasnt one of those. One day they pushed him too far and he pushed back before hitting back and practically paying them back with his fists for all the trouble they had given him. It was a rush to be the one throwing the punches, far more than it was being the punching bag a rush that he was practically addicted to. From that day forward he swore he wasnt ever going to be the quiet weakling that got picked on again. For him it was no more mr nice guy, and thus he began to grow into the guy he is today.

Throughout highschool he was the guy that everyone would get out of the way of when he passed by, he was the guy who with one angry look could make people get out of the way for him, he had completely changed since he was younger, with those who knew him back then barely recognizing him anymore. The girls who loved the bad boy archetype practically flocked to him, and the faculty flat out couldnt stand him. There was even a rumor that he graduated simply because they wanted to get rid of him, but his grades indicate that he at least passed. No one would have guessed that this deliquent bully had quite a destiny ahead of him but fate has a strange way of working. Though Marcus is still very rough around the edges Kazu still sees great potential in him, hoping to mold him into the ideal Red Ranger for his team.

Side Notes:
Marcus's theme(s)
No More Mr Nice Guy
Shoot to Thrill

GoukaiYellow....Present!
Kain: Damn! That was fast. I have to say that this is an amazing bio you got. I like how the Red Ranger's history. Nice! :)

Lurker
Heh thanks I like to get things done as fast as I can and as cool as I can, I got a bit of a reputation to uphold

Princess of Equesteria
If I may ask to reserve Beast Aether Blue Ranger, I'll have a profile up either later tonight or by tomorrow afternoon at the latest