Ian McKellan is undeniably the Magneto. Fassbender does a fantastic job, but I have never feared an old man like I feared McKellan's Magneto. Well except maybe Count Dooku, but Christopher Lee scares the **** out of everyone.

I remember reading somewhere that when Bobby confessed he was a mutant in X2 to his family, McKellan said that they should make it resemble a 'Gay coming out' scene. I remember seeing X2 as a kid and wondering why Bobby's mom asked such simple and seemingly impossibly stuff "Can you try not being a mutant?". Looking back now, I think McKellan added so much more depth to X-Men as a whole.

Here's to a Sunfire in the future! We need a pyro! Not that I have a issue with the cast right now, they're great, but I agree with you Bigdog, the X-Men universe crosses many borders, and they could do great things with the variety of characters available.

I saw many things in the films after I got more knowledge of the Civil Rights and LGBT movements and appreciated them more, especially being bisexual myself(Not sure though, it's a toss up ).

I want to direct an New Xmen film based in the film-verse where the latest class (With additions like Jubilee, Spyke and Daken and the New Mutants of Evolution,maybe another son of Magneto) deal with the Brotherhood and newer threats.

Eye See You
98ytj9.jpg

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Of course, because it's already available early this week on the torrent sites... :laugh: