This is my stage now!!
Hey, so I hear that PutoTyra is the final form for our medal swappin' 12th Hesei rider. I honestly do not see how it is an stronger than any of the other combos, especially TaJaDor.(Or however you want to spell it) Please help me go through and think which combo is the mightiest. I just feel that the other combos are being underused when they might be better than the overused purple combo.

My vote for the top spot? TaJaDor. It flies faster (does not need to continue flapping wings) has a stronger finisher (Gigascan) and just seems to capture the whole "majestic final form" thing for me, at least.

Minato Ascending
Hey, so I hear that PutoTyra is the final form for our medal swappin' 12th Hesei rider. I honestly do not see how it is an stronger than any of the other combos, especially TaJaDor.(Or however you want to spell it) Please help me go through and think which combo is the mightiest. I just feel that the other combos are being underused when they might be better than the overused purple combo.

My vote for the top spot? TaJaDor. It flies faster (does not need to continue flapping wings) has a stronger finisher (Gigascan) and just seems to capture the whole "majestic final form" thing for me, at least.

I think PutoTyra is the final form and the best form for OOO. I like the look of TaJaDor the most, because as you said it is very majestic and pretty awesome, but PutoTyra has more attacking options and it can certainly fly as well as TaJaDor (as we have seen when Eiji went against LAnkh in ep 42). Plus when PutoTyra is in the rage mode, it simply can't be stopped, even by other Greeed. So it definitely deserves the final form honor for OOO.

This is my stage now!!
I think PutoTyra is the final form and the best form for OOO. I like the look of TaJaDor the most, because as you said it is very majestic and pretty awesome, but PutoTyra has more attacking options and it can certainly fly as well as TaJaDor (as we have seen when Eiji went against LAnkh in ep 42). Plus when PutoTyra is in the rage mode, it simply can't be stopped, even by other Greeed. So it definitely deserves the final form honor for OOO.

Yeah, I see your point, but I was hoping for an "all scan combo" like the old king tried to do.

Didn't you watch the most recent episode? PutoTyra demolished a 8 medals version of Lost Ankh, who originally matched Tajador with 5 medals.

Anyway, Tajador is just flashy. That's it. It was easily defeated by bird yummies just because their elements were the same and Giga Scan hasn't done anything special. Meanwhile, Putotyra can one hit kill dinosaur yummies, which have been shown to be stronger than the other Yummy types, even though their elements are the same. Even Shauta has managed to beat a yummy of its own type.

Putotyra flies faster than Tajador and is stronger than any other form OOO can use. The only possible competition is, maybe, Gatakiriba, but even that is a big assumption, considering how we haven't seen it used much. In any case, merchandising promotion has called Putotyra the final form, so that's what it is.

Lurker
I agree, PuTopTyra is by the strongest Combo. If I had to rank them, I would say GataKiriBa is the second strongest, and TaJaDor and SaGoZou are fighting for third place.

Considering how OOO can create a virtually infinite number of combos, the idea of an "Ultimate Form" in the same vein as past shows is overkill.

Aronbafon
Going by what they've done.

PuToTyra or GataKiriBa would be the considered the strongest. It depends on if GataKiriBa splits the strength or not.
If GataKiriBa splits strength:

PuToTyra
TaJaDor
SaGoZo
RaToraTah
ShaUTa
GataKiriBa

If it does not:
GataKiriBa
PuToTyra
TaJaDor
SaGoZo
RaToraTah
ShaUTa

HEROW
Putotera for me... Though I think Toei will come up with an even stronger form in one of the coming movies.

PutoTyra medals symbolize the end of a desire and there must be a reason why it was seal away before giving birth to a new Greed. There are a lot of first time for OOO. The first heisei rider not to have an upgrade form or an ultimate form utilizing previous forms powers. The first to not have the secondary rider fight against him and Birth didn't even get an upgrade.