Power Rangers Samurai Toy thread - "Go Go Samurai!"

Banned
Looks like the the DX Clawzord and the Octozord are not wide-spread yet, as to why they are going for so much on Ebay.

Banned
The Toy Collector King, The_Emperor, had reported that PRS toys have arrived in CANADA! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Brave Sound~
Edit: I JUST saw the above post XD but here are my pics anyway.

Listen up Canucks

So I went to Toysrus to buy Transformers, and wouldn't ya know it, Samurai toys are in!!!

[HIDE]
p1807111423.jpg

p18071114241.jpg

p1807111424.jpg

I was real tempted to pick this one up
[/HIDE]
They also had megablades, although surprisingly no morphers.

• Also note, the 4" Ranger figures on the pegs are indeed regular and NOT megamode :thumbs:

yes, I do realize I only ever mention Canadian toy news :laugh: This is news to me anyways, I expected these to come in a bit later.

Banned
Edit: I JUST saw the above post XD but here are my pics anyway.

Listen up Canucks

So I went to Toysrus to buy Transformers, and wouldn't ya know it, they Samurai toys in!!!

[HIDE]
p1807111423.jpg

p18071114241.jpg

p1807111424.jpg

I was real tempted to pick this one up
[/HIDE]
They also had megablades, although surprisingly no morphers.

• Also note, the Ranger figures on the pegs are indeed regular and NOT megamode :thumbs:

yes, I do realize I only ever mention Canadian toy news :laugh: This is news to me anyways, I expected these to come in a bit later.
:O_O::O_O::O_O::O_O::O_O:
EFF YEAH!:castlerock:

SO hitting up a TRU when i'm in the city this week!
Man, you should have snagged that Decker, its the Hot toy for that wave as is going for good money RN on the secondary market (Well, Rita is, but she's the chase fig at 1 a case, Decker is just really popular)

now Nerd Emperor
I would've been far more excited for that Deker figure had it not been for the recent announcement of S.H.Figuarts Juuzo.

In Justice, We Trust!
I would've been far more excited for that Deker figure had it not been for the recent announcement of S.H.Figuarts Juuzo.

THIS

Damned Canada...why couldn't these things be out a month earlier?

I would've loved to have gotten the Rita figure signed at Anime North:shakefist

Are the Retrofires out too?

Brave Sound~
Oh my god I didn't even remember the rita figure :laugh:

AFAIK, I've hardly ever seen any retrofires here at all.

now Nerd Emperor
Picked up two Ritas, Deker, and a Red Samurai Ranger today at TRU. :castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock:

Also saw both of the Morphers, the Spin Blade, Mega Blade, etc.

Banned
Picked up two Ritas, Deker, and a Red Samurai Ranger today at TRU. :castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock:

Also saw both of the Morphers, the Spin Blade, Mega Blade, etc.

:nooo::shakefist
How did you Manage to get two Rita's? She's the Chase Figure at one a case and are Uber valuable right now. Deker's pretty sought after too.

I guess the TRU's in Ontario get alot more in that the ones here in Alberta, we get half a case if your lucky and are a usually waves behind BC or Ontario, who get stuff in massive quantities and promptly.

Feels bad man...:disappoin