Kamen Rider OOO Wonderful: The Shogun and 21 Core Medals

Lurker
WTF File Batta is on youku already...

Basically it talks about how GataKiriBa only appeared twice in the series. (YES TWICE, SATONAKA SAID THAT, don't put your hopes high, you're probably never gonna see it again) Yeah and Mr. GataKiriBa starts to count LaTorarTar appeared 5 times, ShaUTa 5 times. And then Satonaka gets the calculator and talks about CG COST.

Thankfully at the end, you see that GataKiriBa spamming appears again in the movie.

I feel so bad for GataKiriBa-kun...

私の占いは当たる
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsblB3fG1KM"]仮面ライダー40周年×スーパー戦隊35作記念イベント◆オーズ編[/ame]

The guy in black who talks after Date (the "Olé!" guy) is Matsuken's choreographer, who also put together the dance for the video for Te o Tsunagou.

私の占いは当たる
And here's some rumors. http://netarider.blogspot.com/2011/06/ooo-summer-movie.html

Eiji is having trouble fighting Gara and Kisaragi is standing there watching.
Kisaragi transforms into Fourze and instantly goes with a rocket punch. But Kisaragi isn't able to control Fourze properly, he flies all over the place before actually landing a punch.
He starts showing off some of his switches and powers up his arm.
Kisaragi goes to Eiji, picks him up and throws him to Gara.
Eiji lands on Gara, crushing her.
Suddenly, a girl calls Kisaragi and he says "Ah crap. I totally forgot the club activities."
Kisaragi leaves and it's not explained what he was doing there.

Gara is lying there and is practically dead. She takes a couple of Core Medals and becomes a giant monster.
Ankh manages to borrow a few Core Medals from the other Greeeds.
Eiji goes GataKiriBa, clones himself and he starts combo changing into the other forms.

Seems a little bit too detailed, rumors are rarely this detailed, but it does happen. I just can't see how the other Greeeds would agree to let Eiji use the their Core Medals. Fourze's fighting style seems interesting at least.

Although, I'm going to call this fake.

The guy who works for Toei confirmed the bold. He says they don't show Fourze transform, just changing back (like Goto in Movie War Core) but he flies in through the smoke and then comes up from underground. Since the net movie shows Gatakiriba cloning in the same place that the ads have the all-combos lineup, it seems that the Gatakiriba thing is true. I still don't believe the other Greeed would just up and lend their medals though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
During the fight with Gara, white smoke appears. It was coming from an object flying in the sky. It smashed on the ground, the head gets out from the ground after the smoke. It's the new Rider - Fourze.

OOO is surprised with the new appearance of Fourze. Fourze activates Switch #1 and delivers a Rocket punch. Gara is afraid of Fourze. Fourze then uses Switch #5 Reacher and throws OOO at Gara.

After that, Fourze receives a phone call. He uses the switch #4 Radar to answer that he will go to the club later. The cancelling transformation of Fourze is shown. Fourze says he wants to be friends with all Kamen Rider.

Fourze has a turbine on his back, it is used to fly and maintain his posture as well.

私の占いは当たる
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNmTR6yH4Ic"]Te o Tsunagou ~Matsuken x Kamen Rider Samba~ preview ver[/ame]

:anime: