HEROW
^ You forgot the "Is it true? Uhhh hmmm" part... And it's from the Kenan and Kel show.

The Passing Through Crisis
True, though the Kenan & Kel show came to be because of All That iirc.

How about that Super Dude and his lactose intolerance?

I miss the days of Snick. Good times.

Some kind of Beast mode
Let's not forget the duo of Pizza Face and Ear Boy.

Is not impressed right now...
This will last two months. Tops.

They need to stop bullshitting and just put these shows on Netflix already...

TeenNick has announced that its new programming block devoted to all your favorite ’90s Nickelodeon shows will premiere at midnight on July 25! “The ’90s are All That†will run from 12 to 4 a.m. everyday and from 4 to 6 p.m. on weekends.
This was brought back thanks to the internet iirc. Particularly facebook. Well looks like petitions do work after all.

Anti-Anti
This happened before, they played all that on teen nick in the morning then moved it in to the afternoon, then just stopped altogether

Like a Tiger boss
They should play it at times peeps will be up. Then again most of us who know these shows are late workers anyways. This works. I think,.

Digital Artist
Those Nick shows back then were the best back then. I have memories of Keenan & Kel and even "The Amanda Show." Glad to hear that they are being re-aired for the younger generation to see.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I remember watching Snick with All That and Are You Afraid of the Dark and all that other fun stuff. Good times.