Lurker
To be honest, it felt sorta sad to see Skull being crushed while talking to her daughter. I mean, he might die and Akiko's all "daddy you must come to my wedding!!!" ;_; I'm confused as well, at first thought Melissa would had been Akiko's mother before I found out that Akiko was already born then. Hmm.

Lurker
I had no idea about the date and year, if it did came on screen then obviously I missed it. It was just assumptions.

Lurker
Finally, got around the see the movie and, overall, the feeling I got from it was disappointment.

The movie had some great moments, the opening was hilarious, Skull's segment was filled with fanservice (not the perverted kind), and it's funny how, watching now, the movie would have an easier time fitting into OOO's continuity. Yet still, the movie came up short far too many times and it felt incredibly rushed.

The part that saddest me the most was Nobunaga's Desire, because if done right, it would have been great. Hell, the premise's potential merited its own arc in the series, and it would have come out better for it.

Any clue where I can see it subbed at? Everything I am reading makes it sound good, and I really cannot wait to see it.

Lurker
The part that saddest me the most was Nobunaga's Desire, because if done right, it would have been great. Hell, the premise's potential merited its own arc in the series, and it would have come out better for it.

That's what Inoue's good at I guess, he seems to be able to map out a potentially good story in concept, but totally fails when it comes to writing it out on paper and in execution. I would had liked it if the Nobunaga arc was part of the show and it get expended a lot more. Because for the current script to had worked it would have to take some time to make the timeskip and changes feel less random and forced. A homonculus learning what it means to be human, then die a tragic death as dream of the woman that he has fell in love with, who coincidentally reminds him of his past love interest. Would be nice, and it'll totally set Eiji on a path to stop all the terror and pain caused by the core medals.

Any clue where I can see it subbed at? Everything I am reading makes it sound good, and I really cannot wait to see it.
Word of great advice, don't get your hopes up for OOO's portion of the movie. W's part is cool. You might as well skip through OOO's part. I never skip shows when I like it (in this case partially because of W), I'm still suffering through the post-30 episodes of Hibiki, so yeah. Take my advice and skip OOO's part. It has it's potential, but it just make you wish for a time machine to gain back lost time.

Budou though
Oh, I totally forgotten about the anniversary movie, it had been out in the cinema in Japan for two months now hasn't it? I'm not really looking forward to it really. I should start remembering the producer and writer names. Aside from Inoue and Kobayashi I hardly remember the others. Taking note that W's producer name is Tsukada, hopefully it'll have a showa-ish feel!

I wonder if the DC version of Movie War Core would expend the OOO portions more than the W portions, considering that OOO's portion has so many things going on.
what movie war core director's cut version? i don't think they will have it. they didn't release the w and decade movie war core dc so why should ooo x w get one?

Budou though
just checked my archived files. i guess it did. i wonder when ooo x w dc will get released? what will be changed/added? hmm