Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
(っ・ω・)っ
Okay, okay. You proved your point. But, at least, he didn't have to work at a job that makes your clothes really smelly.

Yeah I guess so.. haha.. s'why people try and find something they'll enjoy for the rest of their lives you know? :3
@_@ Oh man ever watched that show Dirty Jobs?

@_@ Gonna leave here in like 10 minutes.. gotta pick up Algo at the airport..

It stinks.
Yeah I guess so.. haha.. s'why people try and find something they'll enjoy for the rest of their lives you know? :3
@_@ Oh man ever watched that show Dirty Jobs?

Beats me, I guess that they had no choice in the matter.

Dirty Jobs? I used to watch that show. That guy (forgot his name) is a real trooper.

Like a Tiger boss
Fast food will make your clothes smell that way. @_@ Not like that dirty jobs show though. omg some of those jobs. Eww!!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Fast food will make your clothes smell that way. @_@ Not like that dirty jobs show though. omg some of those jobs. Eww!!

Wouldn't that mean that your BF can come up to you and say... I'd like to taste you... HMMMMMM Hamburger!

HJU's master of disguise
Soooo....I MIGHT be making custom buttons for my Marvelous jacket if a member of RB wants too much for his.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
If i had a bf he could. T_T I be a single tiger girl sadly.

No worries.... It'll eventually come..... He'll say... "I want some red meat!"... :laugh:

EDIT: I just read that Japan's Women's Soccer team won their first ever World Cup Title. They won against the US in a penalty shootout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.