i pity decade... what i hated about it is the way the writers done with the show... it kinda ruin the whole potential of the show...

i never liked kabuto... gatack was always the main rider there for me...

personality wise...
kaixa- the actor sure is good to make the character very hate-able...
leangle- i was happy when he finally got his self back which pushed him out of the main story...
otoya- too much den-o stereotyped character...

I dislike arrogant characters (Otoya, Nago, Tsukasa, Tendou, Yuuto, Hajime) and emo-kids (Taiga, Wataru.) I make an exception for liking Kusaka and the Hoppers because they were not heroes and were not presented as such. If I had to pick an overall least favourite Rider, it would be Nago

Otoya and Hajime are arrogant?

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
This isn't even a debate. Tendou, easily. A shitbag like him doesn't deserve the title of "hero".

Ramen Kider
Tendou, Otoya and Nago, but mostly Nago.
He was one of the many and the main reason Kiva sucked for me.

I don't think Wataru's personality was that bad as many people do.

Nago. Definitely Nago. Racism/speciesism is a no-go, sorry.

Glamador's said it before, but Tendou is actually one of his favorites. Glam loves arrogance.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I liked Tendou, strangely enough. He was so over the top it became funny, and the show knew that and played on it. But you wouldn't want your kid to aspire to be like him, and I think that's why Kagami was made to be the audience POV character. I enjoy Tendou as a character, but as a Rider he makes my least favourite list, simply because he's a poor example to the audience.

I add Takumi to the list for the same reason, that and he was just a really annoying character to me. He seems like an obvious effort to do something different after three years of nice guy heroes, but different does not equal good.

Last edited: