who knows if OOO greatest/final enemy will be his own ally.
OMFG WHO WROTE THE STORYLIIINEEE???
SUBARASHIZZLEMANIZZLE!!!

I could VERY easily see this as Ankh playing a double bluff. Sorta last scene, he steps in the way of a blast intended for Eiji, and reveals he's been up to something this whole time. Dies in Eiji's arms etc. We had a very pointed scene of Ankh kinda realising what his place in the group was. I think the writer has shown she's good enough not to just throw that kind of scene in

I did like how the more enraged PuToTyra demolished Ankh. Plays into the theory that while Ankh's much stronger than the other greeeds, the dinosaurs greeed is an order of magnitude higher again

Although my bets on the final villain were either Eiji, Maki, Kazari or one of the Ankhs.

Still, Maki's gone full greeed. Happy Birthday, GIRU! Could be neat if both Eiji and Maki transform.

Also. Wow. Unpleasant way to due, random guy in a suit.

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Summary of interview in magazine:

- Eiji, Ankh and Hina's relationship will have a big change. Eiji eventually will have to fight Ankh, although they are working together now.

- Eiji and Ankh's aim are different, Ankh wants a complete body, while Eiji doesn't have any desire. All these and Kougami's aim will be revealed.

- Over the past years, there was a 'final form' for Riders to end the series. This time the 6 Combos of OOO have appeared quite a lot. :sweat:(COUGH GATAKIRIBA) In OOO the Combo change is the main gimmick, and this gimmick will be continuously used in the series.

PuToTyra is not final form. There is no final form in the series.

Please let it be either BuraKaWani Combo theme or "all Greed" theme song. I don't want Hina or Kougami to sing:170:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Yeah...the whole PuToTyra not being the final form...that's kinda...not true...It fills all the requirements to be a final form and so far has been treated as such

Lurker
Yeah...the whole PuToTyra not being the final form...that's kinda...not true...It fills all the requirements to be a final form and so far has been treated as such

It's just them trying not to undermine their gimmick. Had OOO been in Movie War 2010, he would have gone into the PuTopTyra combo, and we all know it.