Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky me I have a foodroid before it's even out >_>

I still have my old happy meal toy

006aon.jpg

007kux.jpg

21183582.jpg

さあ, お前の罪を数えろ!
But really, people are okay with transforming vehicles and airplanes, satellites, fricking tape players, video tapes, and even animals but not fast food?

...why?

Because none of those you mention are edible?
It makes sense for robots to hide as transportation, hell even the candroids make more sense, since they only come out the vending machine if you put cell medals in them so no normal pedestrian can get a candroid.

But this is freaking food we're talking about, how can someone be fooled by those french fries making think they're real? again the candroids don't look all that different from normal soda cans, these look square and metallic.

OK I'LL SHUT UP
I'm just upset that Fourze, being the first rider series I'm gonna see from the very beginning (since I just got into tokusatsu last december) just happens to have the worst helmet I've seen and the dumbest gimmick so far, at least IMO but I'm sure people will agree.

The plot and character development better be effin amazing

[ETERNAL]
I think its like a way to attract people
The Heisei Super-1 - to attract old school showa fans
Being in high school - Teens
Foodroids - Kids

My bet is that they'll shoot out foodroids out of a cannon or something!

Heroes come in all types
Hibiki was all about music, so their helper robots turned into CDs.

W was about a detective, so their robots turned into useful gadets like a phone, binoculars and listening devices.

OOO was about collecting coins, so their robots turned into cans dispenced from a coin operated machine.

Fourze is about a guy who fights monsters from space using astronaut technology, so his robot helpers turn into... greasy fast food?
WTF does that have to do with the plot?!

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I think we should all wait for he series to air so that we can see how they can pull if off.

Hibiki was all about music, so their helper robots turned into CDs.

W was about a detective, so their robots turned into useful gadets like a phone, binoculars and listening devices.

OOO was about collecting coins, so their robots turned into cans dispenced from a coin operated machine.

Fourze is about a guy who fights monsters from space using astronaut technology, so his robot helpers turn into... greasy fast food?
WTF does that have to do with the plot?!

He's a yankee/greaser, and those guys freaking loved fast food. (Diners and etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.