Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Oh, the naivete of youth. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Really looking forward to see what they'll do with ZX.
My youth's almost over anyways, turning 20 next year. Better savor the sweet allowance to be naive. :D I'll miss my teenage and childhood life. But oh well, nobody said you can't still be a kid at heart while being a matured person.

俺は太陽の子!
4410 yen, Rm 167 or so. I guess it'll be a single pack. Awesome! Oh, so Super-1 looks even better than W?!

I doubt that they will be as cruel as to make the last showa rider yet to be SIC-fied to be an exclusive...right?

i personally don't like W. i think all the s.i.c. done lately are just pretty bad. i like that tough, rough, bad ass type of feeling and i think s.i.c. kind of lost that touch these days.

but i can say for sure, super-1 kicks W s.i.c. but for sure!

I certainly hope Sky Rider isn't released on its own, that'd make it as much of a scam as SIC Kiva was, only with LESS accessories.

ap20110716111104554.jpg

And in awesome news: Here's some sketches which might turn into future releases. From top left to bottom right it looks like: N.Daguba.Zeba, Orga, Horse Orphenoch, Go.Badda.Ba (Hopper Grongi from Kuuga), and Kamen Rider 2 The First Ver. with Cyclone II.

I fear Orga and Horse Orphenoch being SIC KTs. That'd be so sucky.

Now I'm anxious for what S.I.C. has in store for OOO. If they're going to release him that is.

Lurker
But SIC Kiva costs around RM 220, Skyrider is only RM167(using local currency since I can't remember the yen price). Kiva's a giant scam, will never buy it. But Skyrider seems alright. Maybe include a stand would make it a better deal.

i personally don't like W. i think all the s.i.c. done lately are just pretty bad. i like that tough, rough, bad ass type of feeling and i think s.i.c. kind of lost that touch these days.

but i can say for sure, super-1 kicks W s.i.c. but for sure!
I do agree that they really haven't been looking like the tough, rough badass that we had gotten before. But then again W's initial designs never seem like it would be suitable to be given a fierce make-over, but Extreme and Skull I can agree. I don't really feel that W had much angst to begin with so yeah, I don't really agree with giving the normal forms of W a fiercer look. But for Riders like Kuuga and Black? Hell no to friendly looking SICs.

If they make a N.Daguba.Zeba, it'll probably be using the new molds, and it will be easy to modify the mold a bit to make a new Ultimate Kuuga...unless they screw us over and give us the ugly one in All Riders movie. Interesting to see the biker hopper grongi though.

I don't think SICs are supposed to be all rough and tough. The intention was for the line to be a re-imagination of the characters they were based on.

俺は太陽の子!
I don't think SICs are supposed to be all rough and tough. The intention was for the line to be a re-imagination of the characters they were based on.

ya, i know it wasn't exactly intended to that sense but, it past sic just had this style that current sic's hardly have. which is that "bulky" , "rough" look which i came to like. i enjoy the re-imagination concept and i support it but just not the stuff i've seen lately.

skull and fangjoker seems to be okay though.

i don't buy a lot of sic's but i think the best one i have as of late is kiva emperor form. i enjoy ixa rising form too that was part of a double pack
with dark kiva.

Lurker
On the case of Skull, some people are finding it too "normal" to be the badass that he is, probably has to do with that grin on his face. Dark Kiva is nice, but I don't like Emperor. Tatsulot is a deal killer for me, especially since it's an exclusive. Burst and Safe Mode IXA came with Dark Kiva, I don't think there had been a Rising IXA released.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Rising IXA and Kivala were featured at the Tamashii event last year as SIC Saga figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.