Aronbafon
I understand Japanese so it's all good. I thought it was already subbed though?

It is subbed, but now it's being scrubbed.

You know the Anons that are fixing most of TVN's subs, Though it isn't a Anon that's doing it with Kabuto. But MCS.

But we have the Anons scrubbing, Magiranger and Shinkenger. There's another one doing Go-Onger.

There's also GekiKnight I believe from HJU that's scrubbing Faiz. Who will also be scrubbing Gekiranger (Thank God, cause Gekiranger needs it.)

a few months ago i watched episodes one through three of kamen rider kabuto, and for some reason i could not get into it. i love science fiction and tokusatus heroes, it seemed like a maigcal combo, but after viewing the three episodes, i just did not feel athing for the characters or story.

but times has passed. after a while, i began to like what i saw, and will be giving the show another chance.

Pretty soon I'm going to have to give it another shot as well (which will be its second shot for me on Kabuto).
The first 12 or so episodes are just kind of boring, really. After those, I just stopped the show, but then got back into it a year later. Then at Thanksgiving I got up to about episode 37, but the show was becoming so messy and dull that I dropped it a second time, and am going to take a good while off the show before watching it again. The show's middle was fantastic, but it feels like the series begins forgetting by the end why it was so good before.

Someday...once more
in retrospect...
tendou is awesome
the rider armor defines cool
the worms are just creepy looking
the motorcycles are top notch
clock up is rather vivacious

all in all, i do not see why i gave on kabuto in the first place.

I liked Kabuto as well. I saw this right after Decade because Kabuto was pretty cool in Decade, but the story was totally different. But I liked it. I loved all of the suits in Kabuto.

Aronbafon
Only real sad part about Kabuto is:
[hide]Later on the plot sort of goes away and the story simply pushes to flashy action scenes and odd subplots. But if you can see past that, Kabuto will be one of your favorite series.[/hide]
That is how I at least see it.

i dont like tendou but kagami is probably my fave char for this series... if you like some humanistic/realistic sense in this series then you would probably just have to go with him...