Some kind of Beast mode
Grrrreat finds Silver. Ayumi is looking sexy as ever in that press conference.

Deka Breaks hair in the photos = hilarious :rofl:

Mad Skillz
It's the Seiun Award, basically a thing that recognizes science fiction productions. Dekaranger won the best overall media award back when it aired.

Some kind of Beast mode
It's the Seiun Award, basically a thing that recognizes science fiction productions. Dekaranger won the best overall media award back when it aired.

So that's including adult Sci-Fi as well? That's cool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLVI_-dGk14"]YouTube - ‪POWER RANGERS S.P.D???????????????‬‏[/ame]

Minato Ascending
I must say, I like alot of lovely girls from the Super Sentai series, and there are a few that are my favorites. But Ayumi Kinoshita is the only one where I really get mesmerized by her beauty whenever she shows up on Dekaranger. She still looks as great as before, and even though it's just voiceover I'm glad to see her get involved with this series again.

In need of translation...NAO!!:shakefist

I understood some of the begining.

Ban: I play Dekaranger Jack
Hoji: Sky is the charater I am playing as.
Sen: I play Brigde.
Jasmine: I play Elizabeth or Z as they call her in the show. I use to play as Jasmine
Umeko: (I cannot tell if she said the character name. I just heard that she play the pink one)
Tetsu: I play a ball a light....
Rie: I play Kat.
Other dude: Cutting down hundreds of evil doers! Hell's Guard Dog! DEKAMASTAAAAAA - oh... wrong show.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Other dude: Cutting down hundreds of evil doers! Hell's Guard Dog! DEKAMASTAAAAAA - oh... wrong show.
That's the VA of Dekamaster.